|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tam Lin say showed him the light?
2. Why does Mr. Alacran order Matt to be destroyed?
3. How many boys go with Matt to San Luis?
4. What job does the border patrol give Matt?
5. What does Matt say El Patron should do to feel better?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is one of the analogies used by the Keepers, and how is it accepted by the Lost Boys? Why do you think the Keepers use these analogies to teach the Lost Boys?
Essay Topic 2
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 3
What goals does Matt make at the end of the book, and how does he decide upon these goals?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)