|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Fidelito used to live with?
(a) His step-father.
(b) His aunt.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His godfather.
2. How does Jorge say he plans to stop Matt from being an aristocrat?
(a) Beating him again.
(b) Moving him to another bunk.
(c) Brainwashing him.
(d) Removing Fidelito.
3. How many lives does Celia say El Patron has had?
4. What makes it hard for Matt to focus while Jorge is speaking?
(a) Thoughts of Celia.
(b) The pain from his injuries.
(c) Being so tired.
(d) Not getting fed enough.
5. How does Tam Lin feel when he hears the advice Matt gives to El Patron?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Steven marry?
2. What is Steven's wedding called?
3. Who arranged Maria's marriage?
4. What does Raul's talk about individualism promote?
5. How many boys go with Matt to San Luis?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the talk with the 5 legged horse about?
2. How does Jorge say Matt should clean his mind?
3. How does Tam Lin try to protect Matt after the wedding?
4. Why does Matt not run away when he hears the shrimp harvester coming?
5. What causes a revolt of the boys on Jorge?
6. What does Tam Lin say is unique and dangerous about the secret passage?
7. Why do the Keepers call Matt an aristocrat?
8. Why does Matt stop himself from running away to the mountains after his coming of age party?
9. How does Tam Lin act at Matt's coming of age party?
10. Why is El Patron not able to use Matt's heart?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)