|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Matt stay during the wedding?
(a) The oasis.
(b) The chapel.
(c) His room.
(d) The secret passage.
2. How are Consuela and Guapo related?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are married.
(c) They are siblings.
(d) They are aunt and nephew.
3. What devastates Matt when Tam Lin says goodbye?
(a) He says Celia is an Eejit.
(b) He says they will never meet again.
(c) He says he doesn't believe in Heaven.
(d) He says Maria doesn't love him.
4. Where did Matt get his ideas about slow people?
(c) Tam Lin.
5. How is Matt taken to San Luis?
(a) A bus.
(b) A hovercraft.
(c) A large ship.
(d) An airplane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flaco do while Matt attacks Jorge?
2. How does Chacho get out of the bone pit?
3. What instrument does El Patron like Matt to play for him?
4. What does Raul compare individualism to?
5. Who saw Matt's tatoo?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was Fidelito able to get away from the Keepers?
2. What happened to Ton Ton's parents?
3. Why does Matt not run away when he hears the shrimp harvester coming?
4. What causes a revolt of the boys on Jorge?
5. How does Jorge say Matt should clean his mind?
6. What does Matt say is the biggest difference between humans and animals?
7. Why does Matt stay hidden after the wedding?
8. What does Matt notice about the nightly attacks on his character?
9. How does Matt get across the border?
10. Why is Matt so sure that El Patron will never use him for spare parts like other clones are?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)