|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Carlos punish Chacho?
(a) He punches him.
(b) He denies him a pillow.
(c) He takes away his food.
(d) He sends him to the hardest task.
2. What does Flaco do while Matt attacks Jorge?
(a) Moves Fidelito away.
(b) Supplies Matt with weapons.
(c) Summons the Keepers.
(d) Blocks the door.
3. What is Matt supposed to do on his way to San Luis?
(a) Make sandals.
(b) Make pills.
(c) Weave hats.
(d) Address mail.
4. What is Steven's wedding called?
(a) The Arranged Wedding.
(b) The Blood Wedding.
(c) The Drug Wedding.
(d) The Truce Wedding.
5. How is Matt taken to San Luis?
(a) A large ship.
(b) An airplane.
(c) A bus.
(d) A hovercraft.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of tanks is Matt put in charge of when he gets to San Luis?
2. Why does Matt tell the border patrol he wants to go somewhere specific?
3. Who takes Matt to see El Patron when he has a major medical problem?
4. What makes the ride to San Luis very stinky?
5. How does Tam Lin feel when he hears the advice Matt gives to El Patron?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Tam Lin try to protect Matt after the wedding?
2. What is Fidelito doing in the cemetery when Matt finds him?
3. What does Tam Lin say is unique and dangerous about the secret passage?
4. Why do the Keepers call Matt an aristocrat?
5. Why is El Patron not able to use Matt's heart?
6. What happens to Celia after El Patron's death?
7. What causes Matt to finally admit something wrong about himself to Jorge?
8. What does Matt say is the biggest difference between humans and animals?
9. How does Matt feel now that he is with the border patrol?
10. What happened to Ton Ton's parents?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)