|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raul's talk about individualism promote?
(b) Team work.
2. How is Matt taken to San Luis?
(a) A hovercraft.
(b) A bus.
(c) An airplane.
(d) A large ship.
3. What is wrong with Matt's first breakfast from the border patrol?
(a) He doesn't recognize the food.
(b) It is cold.
(c) He is allergic to it.
(d) It is a half-portion.
4. What is given to Chacho when he gets out of the bone pit?
5. Where did Matt get his ideas about slow people?
(b) Tam Lin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Matt given as he is sent to San Luis?
2. Who arranged Maria's marriage?
3. What does Fidelito say is unfair about the border patrol jobs?
4. Why does El Patron say it is just for him to survive?
5. Who does Matt say can save Maria from her arranged marriage?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Matt strike up a friendship with Chacho and Fidelito?
2. How does Matt get across the border?
3. What does Tam Lin say is unique and dangerous about the secret passage?
4. Why is El Patron not able to use Matt's heart?
5. How does Matt say Maria could get out of her arranged marriage?
6. What causes a revolt of the boys on Jorge?
7. What causes Matt to collapse on the way to San Luis?
8. What happened to Ton Ton's parents?
9. Why is Matt so sure that El Patron will never use him for spare parts like other clones are?
10. What does Matt say is the biggest difference between humans and animals?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)