|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many boys go with Matt to San Luis?
2. What kind of vehicle does Ton Ton drive?
(a) A golf cart.
(b) A tractor.
(c) A shrimp harvester.
(d) A hover craft.
3. How does El Patron know Matt is getting older?
(a) He needs to shave.
(b) His voice cracks.
(c) He has feelings for Maria.
(d) He gets angry flashes.
4. What does Flaco do while Matt attacks Jorge?
(a) Supplies Matt with weapons.
(b) Moves Fidelito away.
(c) Blocks the door.
(d) Summons the Keepers.
5. What devastates Matt when Tam Lin says goodbye?
(a) He says he doesn't believe in Heaven.
(b) He says Celia is an Eejit.
(c) He says Maria doesn't love him.
(d) He says they will never meet again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Matt say can save Maria from her arranged marriage?
2. What does the border patrol treat Matt like?
3. Who does Tam Lin say showed him the light?
4. How does Tam Lin feel when he hears the advice Matt gives to El Patron?
5. What is Matt supposed to do on his way to San Luis?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes Matt to finally admit something wrong about himself to Jorge?
2. Why does Matt stop himself from running away to the mountains after his coming of age party?
3. How does Tam Lin try to protect Matt after the wedding?
4. What does Tam Lin say is unique and dangerous about the secret passage?
5. How does Matt feel now that he is with the border patrol?
6. Why do the Keepers call Matt an aristocrat?
7. How does Tam Lin tell Matt to escape?
8. What is the talk with the 5 legged horse about?
9. What does Matt say is the biggest difference between humans and animals?
10. How does Jorge say Matt should clean his mind?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)