|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Matt to see El Patron when he has a major medical problem?
(b) Tam Lin.
2. Why does Matt continue on foot once Ton Ton's vehicle dies?
(a) He is worried Chacho will not survive.
(b) He is worried the Keepers will find him.
(c) He is worried about night predators.
(d) He is worried that Maria will not be in school anymore.
3. What does Consuela give Matt when she first meets him?
(a) Some water.
(b) A pillow.
(c) A bandage.
(d) An inhaler.
4. Who arranged Maria's marriage?
(a) El Patron.
(b) Her uncle.
(d) Her father.
5. What kind of tanks is Matt put in charge of when he gets to San Luis?
(d) Brine shrimp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What privilege is Ton Ton given?
2. How many boys go with Matt to San Luis?
3. How does Carlos say he got privileges?
4. What job does the border patrol give Matt?
5. Who saw Matt's tatoo?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the talk with the 5 legged horse about?
2. Why does Matt strike up a friendship with Chacho and Fidelito?
3. How does Tam Lin tell Matt to escape?
4. How does Tam Lin try to protect Matt after the wedding?
5. Why is Matt so sure that El Patron will never use him for spare parts like other clones are?
6. How does Matt feel now that he is with the border patrol?
7. Why do the Keepers call Matt an aristocrat?
8. Why does Matt not run away when he hears the shrimp harvester coming?
9. What does Matt say is the biggest difference between humans and animals?
10. How does Matt say Maria could get out of her arranged marriage?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)