|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Consuela give Matt when she first meets him?
(a) Some water.
(b) A pillow.
(c) A bandage.
(d) An inhaler.
2. Where did Matt get the idea for the advice he gives El Patron when he is sick?
(b) St. Francis.
(c) Tam Lin.
(d) A book about farming.
3. What does Matt say about slow people?
(a) They have simple methods.
(b) They can be trusted.
(c) They pay close attention.
(d) They are .
4. What ruined Fidelito's home?
(a) A bomb.
(b) A tornado.
(c) A tsunami.
(d) A hurricane.
5. What did Fidelito do to keep the Keepers away from Matt?
(a) Gave them opium.
(b) Pretended their officials were coming.
(c) Locked them up.
(d) Sent them in the wrong direction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Celia been giving Matt?
2. What kind of tanks is Matt put in charge of when he gets to San Luis?
3. What is Steven's wedding called?
4. Why is Chacho so weak when he gets out of the bone pit?
5. Why is Matt sure he will not be used for spare parts?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jorge say Matt should clean his mind?
2. What happened to Ton Ton's parents?
3. What does Matt notice about the nightly attacks on his character?
4. What is the talk with the 5 legged horse about?
5. What surprising information about Maria does Matt learn while reading A History of Opium?
6. Why is Matt so sure that El Patron will never use him for spare parts like other clones are?
7. What does Matt say about the talk with the 5 legged horse?
8. How does Tam Lin tell Matt to escape?
9. What causes Matt to finally admit something wrong about himself to Jorge?
10. What causes Matt to collapse on the way to San Luis?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)