|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maria say happens when El Patron owns something?
(a) He makes it hate him.
(b) He makes it dependant on him.
(c) He coddles it.
(d) He never lets it go.
2. How does Matt plan to make Maria talk to him after their experience at the hospital?
(a) He will draw her a picture.
(b) He will leave her a note.
(c) He will kidnap her cat.
(d) He will sneak into her room.
3. What is an eejit?
(a) A sterilized clone.
(b) A robot.
(c) A hologram.
(d) A person with a computer chip in their head.
4. What does Matt like to hide behind?
(b) Potted plants.
(d) Air ducts.
5. How old is Matt when he meets Tam Lin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Matt learn from?
2. What does a coyote man do?
3. How does Tam Lin celebrate that Matt is talking again?
4. Why does Steven say Matt is different from others of his kind?
5. What does Rosa tell Matt not to do as she leads him across the courtyard?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who promises to save Matt from the Big House, and how does Matt respond to this?
2. What does Tom show Matt and Maria at the hospital?
3. What did the coyote do to Celia?
4. Why atrocity lies in Tam Lin's past?
5. How does Matt find the secret passage?
6. Why did El Patron decide to keep Celia?
7. Why does Matt want to learn more about the opium empire?
8. What happens when Matt tries to meet Maria in the Lotus Garden?
9. How did Furball really die?
10. What does Celia tell Matt about the children at the Big House?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)