|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eduardo try to use to blunt the intelligence of the specimen at the beginning of the book?
(a) A needle.
(b) A brush.
(c) A pair of tweezers.
(d) A prong.
2. How does Tam Lin celebrate that Matt is talking again?
(a) He takes him for a drive.
(b) He lets him call El Patron.
(c) He gives him a gift.
(d) He takes him for a picnic.
3. What does Maria say made her forgive Matt?
(a) She had a dream about Matt.
(b) She thought back over all the kind things Matt had done.
(c) She read about St. Francis.
(d) She talked to Tom.
4. What did St. Francis take to church one day?
(a) A cat.
(b) A horse.
(c) A rooster.
(d) A wolf.
5. Who assures Matt as he enters the old man's room?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Matt been kept like a wild animal?
2. How old is Matt when he meets Tam Lin?
3. What does Rosa threaten to do to Matt as she leads him across the courtyard?
4. What does Matt like to hide behind?
5. Who gets mad at Maria for sleeping with Matt?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why atrocity lies in Tam Lin's past?
2. What is Eduardo's job?
3. How did Furball really die?
4. How does Rosa treat Matt once the doctor leaves?
5. Why does Matt like to hide from Felicia?
6. What does Tam Lin praise Matt's teacher for?
7. What is Mrs. Ortega hired to do?
8. Where is Furball found when he goes missing before El Patron's birthday?
9. Why doesn't Matt try to make up with Maria right after the birthday party?
10. What does Maria give Matt for El Patron's birthday?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)