|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Matt so upset about what he saw at the hospital?
(a) It conjured up memories of the past.
(b) He has never seen another clone.
(c) It made Maria sad.
(d) He has never seen so much blood.
2. Who gets mad at Maria for sleeping with Matt?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(d) The doctor.
3. How does Tam Lin celebrate that Matt is talking again?
(a) He gives him a gift.
(b) He takes him for a picnic.
(c) He lets him call El Patron.
(d) He takes him for a drive.
4. How old is Matt when he meets Tam Lin?
5. Who objects to Matt being at El Viejo's funeral?
(b) The priest.
(c) Tam Lin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Felicia tell Matt to meet Maria after the party?
2. What causes Matt to go to the oasis alone?
3. What does Maria say happens when El Patron owns something?
4. What does Maria say made her forgive Matt?
5. What does the doctor say Matt suffers from when Matt is with the old man?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the coyote do to Celia?
2. What does Maria give Matt for El Patron's birthday?
3. How does Tam Lin act at Matt's coming of age party?
4. Why does Matt stay hidden after the wedding?
5. Why atrocity lies in Tam Lin's past?
6. Why did El Patron decide to keep Celia?
7. What is Mrs. Ortega hired to do?
8. What does Tom show Matt and Maria at the hospital?
9. How does Matt get injured at the beginning of the book?
10. How did Furball really die?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)