|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Steven say Matt is?
(a) A stow away.
(b) An Eejit.
(c) A clone.
(d) A servant.
2. What does Rosa tell Matt not to do as she leads him across the courtyard?
(b) Act stupid.
(d) Talk about her.
3. Why does Celia tell Matt about her past?
(a) She wants to talk about it.
(b) She plans to ask Matt for help.
(c) She needs Matt to understand.
(d) She thinks he will get in less trouble.
4. What is Maria's gift to Matt?
(d) A poem.
5. Why does Matt force his way out of his house for the first time?
(a) To play with the children.
(b) To run away.
(c) To help Maria.
(d) To find his stuffed animal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of cells is Matt made from?
2. What kind of toy does Matt sleep with?
3. Why does Maria decide to spend the night with Matt?
4. How does Matt feel when he sees Maria's gift to him?
5. What does Maria apologize to Matt for in the secret passage?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tom show Matt and Maria at the hospital?
2. What is Eduardo's job?
3. Why doesn't Matt try to make up with Maria right after the birthday party?
4. What is Mrs. Ortega hired to do?
5. Why was Maria able to forgive Matt after the birthday party?
6. What does El Patron tell Matt when they first meet?
7. What does Matt do when Tom comes to taunt him after his first time in the Big House?
8. What does Felicia do to get Matt to meet with Maria after the birthday party?
9. How did Furball really die?
10. Why does Matt like to hide from Felicia?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)