|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who assures Matt as he enters the old man's room?
2. What does Matt tell Maria about while he eats his food?
(a) The chupacabres.
(b) The pain in his foot.
(c) Celia's kindness.
(d) How his life as a clone is.
3. What is Maria's gift to Matt?
(d) A poem.
4. What does Matt compare himself to as a clone?
(a) A computer chip.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A reflection.
(d) A back up.
5. Who objects to Matt being at El Viejo's funeral?
(b) The priest.
(d) Tam Lin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tam Lin's job?
2. What does Matt learn from?
3. Where is Celia from?
4. Who gets mad at Maria for sleeping with Matt?
5. What is Rosa's position?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Tam Lin try to protect Matt after the wedding?
2. How does Matt get across the border?
3. How does Matt find the secret passage?
4. How does Rosa treat Matt once the doctor leaves?
5. What did the coyote do to Celia?
6. What does Celia tell Matt about the children at the Big House?
7. What is Mrs. Ortega hired to do?
8. What is the talk with the 5 legged horse about?
9. What happened to Ton Ton's parents?
10. Why does Matt sometimes fake his cough?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)