|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Eduardo told not to blunt the intelligence of the specimen?
(a) It is a Matteo Alacran.
(b) It is too advanced.
(c) It is part of a test unit.
(d) It is already purchased.
2. What is Tam Lin's job?
(a) Body guard.
3. What does Maria do with her gift for Matt?
(a) Throws it away.
(b) Puts it in his room.
(c) Gives it to El Patron.
(d) Hides it.
4. Where is Matt operated on?
(a) The servant's quarters.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The front yard.
(d) Celia's house.
5. What does Eduardo try to use to blunt the intelligence of the specimen at the beginning of the book?
(a) A brush.
(b) A prong.
(c) A needle.
(d) A pair of tweezers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rosa's position?
2. Where does Felicia tell Matt to meet Maria after the party?
3. What does Rosa tell Matt not to do as she leads him across the courtyard?
4. Who makes Matt talk again?
5. What does Rosa threaten to do to Matt as she leads him across the courtyard?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Matt like to hide from Felicia?
2. How does Matt get across the border?
3. How does Matt get injured at the beginning of the book?
4. Why did El Patron decide to keep Celia?
5. What happens when Matt tries to meet Maria in the Lotus Garden?
6. Why is Matt so sure that El Patron will never use him for spare parts like other clones are?
7. What does Steven tell his siblings about Matt?
8. What does Maria give Matt for El Patron's birthday?
9. Where is Furball found when he goes missing before El Patron's birthday?
10. Why has there been no word from Opium since El Patron died?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)