|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Steven say Matt is?
(a) A stow away.
(b) A servant.
(c) A clone.
(d) An Eejit.
2. What does Matt force Maria to do at the birthday party?
(a) Give him a gift.
(b) Sit by him.
(c) Kiss him.
(d) Hug him.
3. Why does Rosa throw Matt on the lawn?
(a) It is the rules.
(b) A man threatens her.
(c) Maria tells him to.
(d) She sees the writing on his feet.
4. Why do children discover Matt?
(a) He left the house.
(b) They follow his footsteps.
(c) They hear him crying.
(d) Some rumors were told.
5. What is an eejit?
(a) A person with a computer chip in their head.
(b) A hologram.
(c) A robot.
(d) A sterilized clone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives a birthday gift to Matt?
2. Where is El Patron from?
3. What is Willum's occupation?
4. What gave El Patron his desire to survive?
5. Who gets mad at Maria for sleeping with Matt?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why atrocity lies in Tam Lin's past?
2. How does Matt get injured at the beginning of the book?
3. What does Celia tell Matt about the children at the Big House?
4. What does Felicia do to get Matt to meet with Maria after the birthday party?
5. What did the coyote do to Celia?
6. Why did El Patron decide to keep Celia?
7. What does Tam Lin praise Matt's teacher for?
8. What does Matt do before Maria leaves for school, and why?
9. What is Eduardo's job?
10. Why does Celia choose to tell Matt about her past?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)