|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who assures Matt as he enters the old man's room?
2. Why does Maria decide to spend the night with Matt?
(a) She doesn't have another room.
(b) She doesn't want him to be scared.
(c) She is leaving the next day.
(d) She doesn't want to be eaten by monsters.
3. How does Maria show Matt that she forgives him?
(a) She writes him a note.
(b) She holds his hand.
(c) She defends him at the funeral.
(d) She kisses him.
4. What is Willum's occupation?
(a) Body guard.
5. How does Matt feel when he sees Maria's gift to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Steven say made Matt different from others of his kind?
2. Why do children discover Matt?
3. Where is Celia from?
4. What is Tam Lin's job?
5. Who does Matt hope will rescue him while he is out on the lawn?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does El Patron tell Matt when they first meet?
2. How did Furball really die?
3. What did the coyote do to Celia?
4. What is Eduardo's job?
5. Why does Matt like to hide from Felicia?
6. Why doesn't Matt try to make up with Maria right after the birthday party?
7. What does Matt do when Tom comes to taunt him after his first time in the Big House?
8. What does Celia tell Matt about the children at the Big House?
9. What does Maria give Matt for El Patron's birthday?
10. Who promises to save Matt from the Big House, and how does Matt respond to this?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)