|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Matt feel while he is in the hospital?
2. Who saw Matt's tatoo?
3. Who arranged Maria's marriage?
(a) El Patron.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her uncle.
4. Why is Matt sure he will not be used for spare parts?
(a) His brain was left intact.
(b) He has been treated so well.
(c) He is not large enough.
(d) He is too valuable.
5. What does Matt store as he drifts among the groups in the border patrol?
6. Who does Tam Lin say showed him the light?
(d) El Patron.
7. Who is with Ton Ton on the vehicle he drives?
8. Why does Mr. Alacran order Matt to be destroyed?
(a) He has no purpose.
(b) He killed El Patron.
(c) It is ordered in El Patron's will.
(d) He has no soul.
9. Why does Matt recognize the bed he is put on in the hospital?
(a) It is pictured in Esperanza's book.
(b) It is where he first met El Patron.
(c) It has been in his nightmares.
(d) It is where MacGregor's clone was kept.
10. What gives Matt an asthma attack?
(a) The dust from the desert.
(b) The smell of the river.
(c) The fumes from the vehicle.
(d) The strain of carrying Chacho.
11. How does Maria feel when she learns her mother is still alive?
12. What has Celia been giving Matt?
(a) Scorpion venom.
(b) Rat poison.
13. Where does Matt stay during the wedding?
(a) The oasis.
(b) The secret passage.
(c) The chapel.
(d) His room.
14. Where does Matt hide to watch the wedding guests arrive?
(a) In the alcove.
(b) Behind a pillar.
(c) Behind a curtain.
(d) In the secret passage.
15. What does the border patrol treat Matt like?
(a) A suspect.
(b) A spy.
(c) A guest.
(d) A hero.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tam Lin feel when he hears the advice Matt gives to El Patron?
2. What does El Patron say his clones always forget?
3. What kind of bones does Matt find at the factory?
4. How does Matt know something is wrong with El Patron after his surgery?
5. Why is Chacho so weak when he gets out of the bone pit?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)