|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Matt when he meets Tam Lin?
2. Who lives with Matt at the beginning of the book?
3. What causes Matt to go to the oasis alone?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is lonely.
(c) He is curious.
(d) He is bored.
4. What is Maria's gift to Matt?
(d) A poem.
5. Who gives a birthday gift to Matt?
(a) Tam Lin.
(d) Mr. MacGregor.
6. What does Tam Lin like to teach Matt about?
(a) El Patron.
7. What does Matt force Maria to do at the birthday party?
(a) Sit by him.
(b) Hug him.
(c) Give him a gift.
(d) Kiss him.
8. What does Maria do with her gift for Matt?
(a) Puts it in his room.
(b) Gives it to El Patron.
(c) Hides it.
(d) Throws it away.
9. How many siblings did El Patron have?
10. Why does someone object to Matt being at El Viejo's funeral?
(a) He is dirty.
(b) He caused the death.
(c) He will cause a scene.
(d) He is an animal.
11. What does Matt compare himself to as a clone?
(a) A computer chip.
(b) A back up.
(c) A reflection.
(d) A photograph.
12. How does Maria show Matt that she forgives him?
(a) She defends him at the funeral.
(b) She writes him a note.
(c) She kisses him.
(d) She holds his hand.
13. What does Steven say Matt is?
(a) An Eejit.
(b) A stow away.
(c) A servant.
(d) A clone.
14. Who makes Matt talk again?
(a) The teacher.
(b) Tam Lin.
(c) The doctor.
15. Why is Matt so upset about what he saw at the hospital?
(a) It made Maria sad.
(b) It conjured up memories of the past.
(c) He has never seen so much blood.
(d) He has never seen another clone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who assures Matt as he enters the old man's room?
2. Why does Rosa throw Matt on the lawn?
3. What is Eduardo worried about at the beginning of the book?
4. How long has Matt been kept like a wild animal?
5. What is Willum's occupation?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)