|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Matt been kept like a wild animal?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 5 months.
2. How does Maria show Matt that she forgives him?
(a) She writes him a note.
(b) She defends him at the funeral.
(c) She kisses him.
(d) She holds his hand.
3. How does Matt feel when he sees Maria's gift to him?
4. How does Matt get out of his house for the first time?
(a) He uses the crawl space.
(b) He knocks down the door.
(c) He goes up the chimney.
(d) He shatters a window.
5. Who gets mad at Maria for sleeping with Matt?
(a) Her mother.
(b) The doctor.
(c) Her father.
6. Why is Eduardo told not to blunt the intelligence of the specimen?
(a) It is already purchased.
(b) It is a Matteo Alacran.
(c) It is too advanced.
(d) It is part of a test unit.
7. What does Steven say Matt is?
(a) An Eejit.
(b) A servant.
(c) A clone.
(d) A stow away.
8. What kind of cells is Matt made from?
(a) Liver cells.
(b) Skin cells.
(c) Brain cells.
(d) Reproductive cells.
9. What does Maria say happens when El Patron owns something?
(a) He coddles it.
(b) He makes it hate him.
(c) He makes it dependant on him.
(d) He never lets it go.
10. Where does Felicia tell Matt to meet Maria after the party?
(a) The fields.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The music room.
(d) The hospital.
11. Why does Rosa throw Matt on the lawn?
(a) She sees the writing on his feet.
(b) Maria tells him to.
(c) It is the rules.
(d) A man threatens her.
12. How does Matt plan to make Maria talk to him after their experience at the hospital?
(a) He will kidnap her cat.
(b) He will leave her a note.
(c) He will draw her a picture.
(d) He will sneak into her room.
13. How does Tam Lin celebrate that Matt is talking again?
(a) He gives him a gift.
(b) He lets him call El Patron.
(c) He takes him for a drive.
(d) He takes him for a picnic.
14. What does Eduardo try to use to blunt the intelligence of the specimen at the beginning of the book?
(a) A brush.
(b) A pair of tweezers.
(c) A needle.
(d) A prong.
15. Who killed Furball?
(d) El Patron.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Matt learn from?
2. Where is El Patron from?
3. What is Rosa's position?
4. What does Maria say made her forgive Matt?
5. What injury does Matt sustain when he gets out of his house for the first time?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)