|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Eduardo not want to work?
(a) The farm.
(b) The city.
(c) The lab.
(d) The storage.
2. What makes Maria mad when she first sees Matt?
(a) He is short.
(b) He is locked up.
(c) He does not talk.
(d) He is not handsome.
3. What does Matt compare himself to as a clone?
(a) A photograph.
(b) A computer chip.
(c) A reflection.
(d) A back up.
4. What does Maria do with her gift for Matt?
(a) Hides it.
(b) Gives it to El Patron.
(c) Puts it in his room.
(d) Throws it away.
5. Who gets mad at Maria for sleeping with Matt?
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) The doctor.
6. What does Maria say made her forgive Matt?
(a) She talked to Tom.
(b) She thought back over all the kind things Matt had done.
(c) She read about St. Francis.
(d) She had a dream about Matt.
7. How many siblings did El Patron have?
8. How long has Matt been kept like a wild animal?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 6 months.
9. What does Matt do to Tom's place card at the birthday party?
(a) Changes the name.
(b) Draws a picture on it.
(c) Moves it to the baby table.
(d) Puts it in his pocket.
10. Who does Matt hope will rescue him while he is out on the lawn?
(c) El Patron.
11. What is Matt accused of when he meets with Maria after their experience at the hospital?
(a) Stealing Maria's books.
(b) Fighting with Tom.
(c) Manipulating Maria.
(d) Killing Maria's cat.
12. What does Maria apologize to Matt for in the secret passage?
(a) Slapping him.
(b) Not writing back to him.
(c) Not believing him.
(d) Thinking he was unholy.
13. What makes Matt feel special after talking about what he saw at the hospital?
(a) He is the only one of his kind.
(b) He is still alive.
(c) He has been spared.
(d) He knows how to win Maria.
14. What injury does Matt sustain when he gets out of his house for the first time?
(a) Cut feet.
(b) Sprained ankle.
(c) Dislocated shoulder.
(d) Bruised knees.
15. Why is Matt so upset about what he saw at the hospital?
(a) It made Maria sad.
(b) He has never seen so much blood.
(c) It conjured up memories of the past.
(d) He has never seen another clone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Matt operated on?
2. Where does Felicia tell Matt to meet Maria after the party?
3. What is Eduardo working with at the beginning of the book?
4. What is an eejit?
5. Where is Celia's new apartment?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)