|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gave El Patron his desire to survive?
(a) Reading mythology.
(b) Watching his siblings die.
(c) Going to church.
(d) Working in a hospital.
2. Who does Matt talk to about what he saw at the hospital?
(b) El Patron.
(d) Tam Lin.
3. Why does Rosa throw Matt on the lawn?
(a) A man threatens her.
(b) It is the rules.
(c) She sees the writing on his feet.
(d) Maria tells him to.
4. What does Matt compare himself to as a clone?
(a) A computer chip.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A back up.
(d) A reflection.
5. What does Maria do with her gift for Matt?
(a) Puts it in his room.
(b) Throws it away.
(c) Gives it to El Patron.
(d) Hides it.
6. Where is Celia's new apartment?
(a) At the big house.
(b) In the fields.
(c) In the school.
(d) Near the city.
7. What is Tam Lin's job?
(a) Body guard.
8. What is Rosa's position?
9. How does Maria show Matt that she forgives him?
(a) She kisses him.
(b) She defends him at the funeral.
(c) She holds his hand.
(d) She writes him a note.
10. How old is Matt when he meets Tam Lin?
11. Where does Felicia tell Matt to meet Maria after the party?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The music room.
(d) The fields.
12. What does Maria say happens when El Patron owns something?
(a) He makes it hate him.
(b) He never lets it go.
(c) He makes it dependant on him.
(d) He coddles it.
13. What does Eduardo try to use to blunt the intelligence of the specimen at the beginning of the book?
(a) A pair of tweezers.
(b) A brush.
(c) A needle.
(d) A prong.
14. Why does Tam Lin say he left Matt something at the oasis?
(a) He never knows when he will have to get away.
(b) They can run away together when he gets back.
(c) It is his habit to be prepared.
(d) El Patron is unpredicatble.
15. Where is El Patron from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Celia from?
2. Why is Matt so upset about what he saw at the hospital?
3. How does El Patron rate how much people love him?
4. What does Matt do to Tom's place card at the birthday party?
5. Who assures Matt as he enters the old man's room?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)