|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Chapters 36, 37 & 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Chacho so weak when he gets out of the bone pit?
(a) He is sleep deprived.
(b) He is injured.
(c) He is starving.
(d) He is dehydrated.
2. Who saw Matt's tatoo?
3. Where did Matt get his ideas about slow people?
(b) Tam Lin.
4. What shocks Matt when he sees where the eejits are kept?
(a) The clothing they wear.
(b) The harsh conditions.
(c) The number of eejits.
(d) Their blank expressions.
5. What is Fidelito's job for the border patrol?
(a) Weaving llama hair.
(b) Melting bullets.
(c) Making vitamin pills.
(d) Sorting mail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who assures Matt as he enters the old man's room?
2. What does Tam Lin leave at the oasis for Matt?
3. What does Raul's talk about individualism promote?
4. Who spreads a rumor that Matt is fleeing to the U.S.?
5. What injury does Matt sustain when he gets out of his house for the first time?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)