|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapters 28, 29 & 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does someone object to Matt being at El Viejo's funeral?
(a) He is an animal.
(b) He will cause a scene.
(c) He is dirty.
(d) He caused the death.
2. Why does Maria decide to spend the night with Matt?
(a) She doesn't want to be eaten by monsters.
(b) She doesn't have another room.
(c) She is leaving the next day.
(d) She doesn't want him to be scared.
3. Why has Celia been giving Matt poison?
(a) To dull his senses.
(b) To make his heart weak.
(c) To shut down his kidneys.
(d) To make him stronger.
4. Why does Celia tell Matt about her past?
(a) She plans to ask Matt for help.
(b) She needs Matt to understand.
(c) She thinks he will get in less trouble.
(d) She wants to talk about it.
5. What shocks Matt when he sees where the eejits are kept?
(a) The clothing they wear.
(b) The harsh conditions.
(c) Their blank expressions.
(d) The number of eejits.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Matt get the idea for the advice he gives El Patron when he is sick?
2. How does Tam Lin feel when he hears the advice Matt gives to El Patron?
3. How does El Patron rate how much people love him?
4. Who does Steven marry?
5. What does Tam Lin leave at the oasis for Matt?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)