|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapters 28, 29 & 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lives with Matt at the beginning of the book?
2. How does Matt get out of his house for the first time?
(a) He uses the crawl space.
(b) He knocks down the door.
(c) He goes up the chimney.
(d) He shatters a window.
3. What is Matt accused of when he meets with Maria after their experience at the hospital?
(a) Killing Maria's cat.
(b) Fighting with Tom.
(c) Manipulating Maria.
(d) Stealing Maria's books.
4. Where did Celia learn to cook?
(a) A hospital.
(b) An orphanage.
(c) Cooking school.
(d) A factory.
5. What is Eduardo working with at the beginning of the book?
(a) A petroscope.
(b) A microscope.
(c) A telescope.
(d) An orthoscope.
Short Answer Questions
1. What injury does Matt sustain when he gets out of his house for the first time?
2. Why has Celia been giving Matt poison?
3. What kind of cells is Matt made from?
4. Who does Mr. Alacran ask to destroy Matt?
5. What does the doctor say Matt suffers from when Matt is with the old man?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)