|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapters 28, 29 & 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Carlos say he got privileges?
(b) Hard work.
2. What did St. Francis take to church one day?
(a) A rooster.
(b) A cat.
(c) A horse.
(d) A wolf.
3. What does Matt tell Maria about while he eats his food?
(a) How his life as a clone is.
(b) The chupacabres.
(c) The pain in his foot.
(d) Celia's kindness.
4. What makes Matt feel special after talking about what he saw at the hospital?
(a) He is the only one of his kind.
(b) He knows how to win Maria.
(c) He is still alive.
(d) He has been spared.
5. Why does El Patron say it is just for him to survive?
(a) All his siblings died.
(b) He made himself strong.
(c) So many people depend on him.
(d) His parents left him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What injury does Matt sustain when he gets out of his house for the first time?
2. What does Maria say made her forgive Matt?
3. What does Steven say Matt is?
4. Who does Steven say made Matt different from others of his kind?
5. How does Matt feel when he sees Maria's gift to him?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)