|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Chapters 15, 16 & 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Matt compare himself to as a clone?
(a) A computer chip.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A reflection.
(d) A back up.
2. Where did Celia learn to cook?
(a) Cooking school.
(b) An orphanage.
(c) A factory.
(d) A hospital.
3. What makes Maria mad when she first sees Matt?
(a) He is locked up.
(b) He is not handsome.
(c) He does not talk.
(d) He is short.
4. What is an eejit?
(a) A hologram.
(b) A sterilized clone.
(c) A person with a computer chip in their head.
(d) A robot.
5. Why does Tam Lin say he left Matt something at the oasis?
(a) He never knows when he will have to get away.
(b) It is his habit to be prepared.
(c) They can run away together when he gets back.
(d) El Patron is unpredicatble.
Short Answer Questions
1. What injury does Matt sustain when he gets out of his house for the first time?
2. Who owns what Matt saw at the hospital?
3. Why is Eduardo told not to blunt the intelligence of the specimen?
4. What does a coyote man do?
5. What does Matt learn from?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)