|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Matt compare himself to as a clone?
(a) A back up.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A computer chip.
(d) A reflection.
2. Why does Rosa throw Matt on the lawn?
(a) It is the rules.
(b) Maria tells him to.
(c) She sees the writing on his feet.
(d) A man threatens her.
3. Where is Celia's new apartment?
(a) At the big house.
(b) In the fields.
(c) In the school.
(d) Near the city.
4. Why does Maria decide to spend the night with Matt?
(a) She is leaving the next day.
(b) She doesn't want to be eaten by monsters.
(c) She doesn't want him to be scared.
(d) She doesn't have another room.
5. What does Rosa tell Matt not to do as she leads him across the courtyard?
(b) Act stupid.
(d) Talk about her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Matt been kept like a wild animal?
2. What does Matt learn from?
3. What does El Patron tell his family about Matt?
4. Why do children discover Matt?
5. How does Matt feel when he sees Maria's gift to him?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)