|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Chapters 8, 9 & 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Matt force his way out of his house for the first time?
(a) To run away.
(b) To help Maria.
(c) To play with the children.
(d) To find his stuffed animal.
2. What does Rosa tell Matt not to do as she leads him across the courtyard?
(b) Act stupid.
(d) Talk about her.
3. What does Matt learn from?
(a) All of these.
(d) The TV.
4. What does Matt compare himself to as a clone?
(a) A reflection.
(b) A back up.
(c) A computer chip.
(d) A photograph.
5. Why is a real teacher not hired for Matt?
(a) No one will teach a clone.
(b) Outsiders are not allowed at the ranch.
(c) El Patron wants Matt kept a secret.
(d) He has been too sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eduardo try to use to blunt the intelligence of the specimen at the beginning of the book?
2. Why does Rosa throw Matt on the lawn?
3. Why is Eduardo told not to blunt the intelligence of the specimen?
4. What injury does Matt sustain when he gets out of his house for the first time?
5. What does Matt tell Maria about while he eats his food?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)