|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Chapters 8, 9 & 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of cells is Matt made from?
(a) Brain cells.
(b) Reproductive cells.
(c) Liver cells.
(d) Skin cells.
2. What does Matt like to hide behind?
(a) Potted plants.
(b) Air ducts.
3. Where is Matt operated on?
(a) Celia's house.
(b) The servant's quarters.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The front yard.
4. What does Rosa tell Matt not to do as she leads him across the courtyard?
(a) Talk about her.
(b) Act stupid.
5. Who is forbidden from seeing Matt while he is operated on?
(b) El Patron.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Matt force his way out of his house for the first time?
2. What does the doctor say Matt suffers from when Matt is with the old man?
3. What does Eduardo try to use to blunt the intelligence of the specimen at the beginning of the book?
4. How long has Matt been kept like a wild animal?
5. What does Rosa threaten to do to Matt as she leads him across the courtyard?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)