|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Chapters 8, 9 & 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Matt been kept like a wild animal?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 6 years.
2. What does El Patron tell his family about Matt?
(a) He is to be seen as a brother.
(b) He is the most important person in his life.
(c) He is the future of the dynasty.
(d) He is their new boss and commander.
3. What injury does Matt sustain when he gets out of his house for the first time?
(a) Bruised knees.
(b) Sprained ankle.
(c) Cut feet.
(d) Dislocated shoulder.
4. Why is a real teacher not hired for Matt?
(a) Outsiders are not allowed at the ranch.
(b) He has been too sick.
(c) El Patron wants Matt kept a secret.
(d) No one will teach a clone.
5. What gave El Patron his desire to survive?
(a) Watching his siblings die.
(b) Reading mythology.
(c) Going to church.
(d) Working in a hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosa threaten to do to Matt as she leads him across the courtyard?
2. What does Matt tell Maria about while he eats his food?
3. Who assures Matt as he enters the old man's room?
4. How old is Matt when he meets Tam Lin?
5. Why does Steven say Matt is different from others of his kind?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)