|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapters 6 & 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rosa's position?
2. Who reports how Matt has been kept?
3. Why is Eduardo told not to blunt the intelligence of the specimen?
(a) It is already purchased.
(b) It is too advanced.
(c) It is part of a test unit.
(d) It is a Matteo Alacran.
4. Why does Steven say Matt is different from others of his kind?
(a) He is living on the ranch.
(b) He is full-grown.
(c) His mind is intact.
(d) He has the ability to speak.
5. What injury does Matt sustain when he gets out of his house for the first time?
(a) Bruised knees.
(b) Dislocated shoulder.
(c) Cut feet.
(d) Sprained ankle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lives with Matt at the beginning of the book?
2. Who assures Matt as he enters the old man's room?
3. How long has Matt been kept like a wild animal?
4. Why does Matt force his way out of his house for the first time?
5. Why do children discover Matt?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)