|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapters 6 & 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who assures Matt as he enters the old man's room?
2. Why does Matt force his way out of his house for the first time?
(a) To run away.
(b) To help Maria.
(c) To play with the children.
(d) To find his stuffed animal.
3. Where is Matt operated on?
(a) The servant's quarters.
(b) The front yard.
(c) Celia's house.
(d) The kitchen.
4. What does Eduardo try to use to blunt the intelligence of the specimen at the beginning of the book?
(a) A pair of tweezers.
(b) A needle.
(c) A prong.
(d) A brush.
5. Why does Rosa throw Matt on the lawn?
(a) It is the rules.
(b) She sees the writing on his feet.
(c) A man threatens her.
(d) Maria tells him to.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eduardo not want to work?
2. How does Matt get out of his house for the first time?
3. What does El Patron tell his family about Matt?
4. Why does Steven say Matt is different from others of his kind?
5. Who reports how Matt has been kept?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)