|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapters 6 & 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Eduardo working with at the beginning of the book?
(a) A petroscope.
(b) A microscope.
(c) A telescope.
(d) An orthoscope.
2. What gave El Patron his desire to survive?
(a) Watching his siblings die.
(b) Going to church.
(c) Working in a hospital.
(d) Reading mythology.
3. Who does Steven say made Matt different from others of his kind?
(a) El Patron.
(b) Tim Pan.
4. Who gets mad at Maria for sleeping with Matt?
(b) The doctor.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
5. What does Rosa tell Matt not to do as she leads him across the courtyard?
(a) Act stupid.
(b) Talk about her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eduardo try to use to blunt the intelligence of the specimen at the beginning of the book?
2. Who does Matt hope will rescue him while he is out on the lawn?
3. What injury does Matt sustain when he gets out of his house for the first time?
4. Who lives with Matt at the beginning of the book?
5. Why is Eduardo told not to blunt the intelligence of the specimen?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)