|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapters 6 & 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Matt been kept like a wild animal?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 6 years.
2. Who assures Matt as he enters the old man's room?
3. Where is Matt operated on?
(a) Celia's house.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The front yard.
(d) The servant's quarters.
4. Why does Rosa throw Matt on the lawn?
(a) Maria tells him to.
(b) It is the rules.
(c) A man threatens her.
(d) She sees the writing on his feet.
5. Who gets mad at Maria for sleeping with Matt?
(b) The doctor.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Maria decide to spend the night with Matt?
2. What is Tam Lin's job?
3. Why is Eduardo told not to blunt the intelligence of the specimen?
4. What does Steven say Matt is?
5. What does Matt tell Maria about while he eats his food?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)