|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Chapters 31, 32 & 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Steven say Matt is different from others of his kind?
(a) He is living on the ranch.
(b) His mind is intact.
(c) He has the ability to speak.
(d) He is full-grown.
2. How does Tam Lin celebrate that Matt is talking again?
(a) He takes him for a picnic.
(b) He gives him a gift.
(c) He lets him call El Patron.
(d) He takes him for a drive.
3. What instrument does El Patron like Matt to play for him?
(d) All of these.
4. What does the doctor say Matt suffers from when Matt is with the old man?
(d) Voluntary Muteness.
5. What kind of factory is Matt sent to?
(a) Corn sorting.
(c) Water purification.
(d) Wood curing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Raul compare individualism to?
2. Where does Matt meet Maria before the wedding?
3. What makes it hard for Matt to focus while Jorge is speaking?
4. How does Matt feel while he is in the hospital?
5. Who demands that Matt be at El Viejo's funeral?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)