|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Chapters 31, 32 & 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Matt say El Patron should do to feel better?
(a) Be kind to the eejits.
(b) Slow down the crop.
(c) Give to the poor.
(d) Plant a different crop.
2. What does the border patrol treat Matt like?
(a) A spy.
(b) A guest.
(c) A suspect.
(d) A hero.
3. Where does Matt ask the border patrol to take him?
(a) San Luis.
(c) Mexico City.
4. What skill does Matt tell the border patrol he has?
(a) Water purification.
(b) Medical expertise.
(c) Crop sharing.
(d) Musical skill.
5. What kind of bones does Matt find at the factory?
(a) Dog bones.
(b) Human bones.
(c) Whale bones.
(d) Cow bones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maria say happens when El Patron owns something?
2. Where does Felicia tell Matt to meet Maria after the party?
3. What does Matt like to hide behind?
4. What does Matt compare himself to as a clone?
5. What is Eduardo worried about at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)