|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Chapters 31, 32 & 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Matt get the idea for the advice he gives El Patron when he is sick?
(b) A book about farming.
(c) St. Francis.
(d) Tam Lin.
2. Who gives a birthday gift to Matt?
(a) Tam Lin.
(c) Mr. MacGregor.
3. What has Celia been giving Matt?
(a) Scorpion venom.
(c) Rat poison.
4. What does Matt say El Patron should do to feel better?
(a) Slow down the crop.
(b) Be kind to the eejits.
(c) Give to the poor.
(d) Plant a different crop.
5. What does Raul's talk about individualism promote?
(d) Team work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Eduardo worried about at the beginning of the book?
2. Why do children discover Matt?
3. Who does Matt say can save Maria from her arranged marriage?
4. Who objects to Matt being at El Viejo's funeral?
5. Why does Rosa throw Matt on the lawn?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)