|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Chapters 31, 32 & 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Matt talk to about what he saw at the hospital?
(b) El Patron.
(c) Tam Lin.
2. What makes Matt feel special after talking about what he saw at the hospital?
(a) He knows how to win Maria.
(b) He has been spared.
(c) He is still alive.
(d) He is the only one of his kind.
3. What does Matt tell Maria about while he eats his food?
(a) The pain in his foot.
(b) The chupacabres.
(c) How his life as a clone is.
(d) Celia's kindness.
4. What does Matt learn from?
(a) All of these.
(d) The TV.
5. How does Matt get out of his house for the first time?
(a) He knocks down the door.
(b) He shatters a window.
(c) He uses the crawl space.
(d) He goes up the chimney.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Matt get his ideas about slow people?
2. Where is Matt operated on?
3. What has Celia been giving Matt?
4. What does the border patrol treat Matt like?
5. What is Willum's occupation?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)