|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapters 28, 29 & 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Carlos say he got privileges?
(a) Hard work.
2. What does Matt compare himself to as a clone?
(a) A reflection.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A computer chip.
(d) A back up.
3. How is Matt taken to San Luis?
(a) A large ship.
(b) A bus.
(c) An airplane.
(d) A hovercraft.
4. What is Matt given as he is sent to San Luis?
(c) Plastic strips.
(d) Pill materials.
5. What does Matt say El Patron should do to feel better?
(a) Give to the poor.
(b) Be kind to the eejits.
(c) Plant a different crop.
(d) Slow down the crop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Matt get the idea for the advice he gives El Patron when he is sick?
2. Why is a real teacher not hired for Matt?
3. Where is the oasis?
4. How old is Matt when he meets Tam Lin?
5. What does Matt learn from?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)