|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapters 28, 29 & 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Matt sure he will not be used for spare parts?
(a) His brain was left intact.
(b) He has been treated so well.
(c) He is not large enough.
(d) He is too valuable.
2. What is wrong with Matt's first breakfast from the border patrol?
(a) It is a half-portion.
(b) He is allergic to it.
(c) He doesn't recognize the food.
(d) It is cold.
3. How does Tam Lin feel when he hears the advice Matt gives to El Patron?
4. Who tells Matt he was harvested from a cow?
(a) El Patron.
(c) Tam Lin.
5. What kind of cells is Matt made from?
(a) Skin cells.
(b) Liver cells.
(c) Brain cells.
(d) Reproductive cells.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tam Lin celebrate that Matt is talking again?
2. Why is a real teacher not hired for Matt?
3. How does El Patron know Matt is getting older?
4. What does Matt like to hide behind?
5. What is Matt supposed to do on his way to San Luis?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)