|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapters 28, 29 & 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Matt get the idea for the advice he gives El Patron when he is sick?
(a) Tam Lin.
(b) A book about farming.
(c) St. Francis.
2. Why can't Matt go away to school?
(a) The schools are all filled.
(b) El Patron wants Matt kept a secret.
(c) No school will accept a clone.
(d) He has been too sick.
3. Who makes Matt talk again?
(a) The teacher.
(b) Tam Lin.
(c) The doctor.
4. What is Matt given as he is sent to San Luis?
(a) Plastic strips.
(b) Pill materials.
5. What does Matt say El Patron should do to feel better?
(a) Plant a different crop.
(b) Slow down the crop.
(c) Give to the poor.
(d) Be kind to the eejits.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Carlos say he got privileges?
2. Where is the oasis?
3. What is Matt supposed to do on his way to San Luis?
4. What job does the border patrol give Matt?
5. Why does El Patron get mad at the advice Matt gives him?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)