|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapters 28, 29 & 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Matt know something is wrong with El Patron after his surgery?
(a) He asks to see his dead wife.
(b) He wishes to smoke.
(c) He does not recognize Matt.
(d) He no longer wants to disgrace his enemies.
2. What is Matt supposed to do on his way to San Luis?
(a) Make pills.
(b) Weave hats.
(c) Address mail.
(d) Make sandals.
3. Who makes Matt talk again?
(b) The doctor.
(c) The teacher.
(d) Tam Lin.
4. Why is Matt sure he will not be used for spare parts?
(a) He is too valuable.
(b) He has been treated so well.
(c) He is not large enough.
(d) His brain was left intact.
5. Why does El Patron get mad at the advice Matt gives him?
(a) He never gives anything away.
(b) He does not want to be seen as weak.
(c) He will not be as profitable.
(d) He has not taught him well enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Matt when he meets Tam Lin?
2. How does Tam Lin celebrate that Matt is talking again?
3. What job does the border patrol give Matt?
4. What makes the ride to San Luis very stinky?
5. How does El Patron know Matt is getting older?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)