|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapters 28, 29 & 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Matt say El Patron should do to feel better?
(a) Be kind to the eejits.
(b) Give to the poor.
(c) Plant a different crop.
(d) Slow down the crop.
2. Why is Matt sure he will not be used for spare parts?
(a) He has been treated so well.
(b) He is too valuable.
(c) He is not large enough.
(d) His brain was left intact.
3. What job does the border patrol give Matt?
(a) Making pills.
(b) Sorting beans.
(c) Writing addresses.
(d) Cleaning tools.
4. How does Tam Lin celebrate that Matt is talking again?
(a) He lets him call El Patron.
(b) He takes him for a picnic.
(c) He gives him a gift.
(d) He takes him for a drive.
5. What does Matt compare himself to as a clone?
(a) A back up.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A computer chip.
(d) A reflection.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Matt to see El Patron when he has a major medical problem?
2. Where did Matt get the idea for the advice he gives El Patron when he is sick?
3. What makes the ride to San Luis very stinky?
4. How many boys go with Matt to San Luis?
5. How does Tam Lin feel when he hears the advice Matt gives to El Patron?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)