|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 35 Bull.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Northern Securities Company is a holding company for what?
(a) Investment firms.
(b) Credit firms.
2. Who opposes Mussolini in the press?
(a) Arthur Pearson.
(b) Jimmy Jones.
(c) Charles Dere.
(d) Walter Lippmann.
3. The repeal of the Neutrality Acts allows who to purchase arms from the US?
(a) Nations at war.
(b) Nations who are friends of nations at war.
(d) Nations friendly to the US.
4. Where does Jack buy a tavern?
(c) New York.
5. What location bought by Pierpont becomes the setting for many business and other meetings?
(a) His yacht.
(b) The New York Stock Exchange.
(c) His railroad car.
(d) His limousine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the recession in 1973-1974?
2. When did the first Morgans arrive in America?
3. In 1882 Pierpont moves into the first private residence that had what?
4. Who is Walter Funk?
5. When does the US enter the war?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)