|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 35 Bull.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the stock market crash in Japan?
2. Where does Jack buy a tavern?
(c) New York.
3. Who becomes president of the new JP Morgan corporation?
(a) George Whitney.
(b) Monty Norman.
(c) Jack Morgan.
(d) Tom Lamont.
4. Where do the Wall Street firms meet on July 31, 1914, when the European markets close?
(a) At the House of Morgan.
(b) At the New York Stock Exchange.
(c) At the offices of the lawyers for the New York Stock Exchange.
(d) At the Federal Reserve.
5. The election of President Taft leads to what action in the financial world?
(a) Increased regulation of banking.
(b) Increased trust busting.
(c) Increased regulation of securities trading.
(d) Increased monopolies.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Tony Gebauer embezzle?
2. Why does Jack Morgan begin to sell pieces of his collection?
3. Who is Marriner Stoddard Eccles?
4. Who is refused a seat on the Alleghany board after buying a major block of stock and is an enemy of the Morgans?
5. Who does the US military ask to visit Germany and assess their air power?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)