|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 35 Bull.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jack Morgan begin to sell pieces of his collection?
(a) To continue his life style.
(b) To put his estate in order.
(c) To give the House of Morgan some cash.
(d) To go on a cruise.
2. Where does Jack buy a tavern?
(d) New York.
3. What do Wall Street banks use as a form of finance during this period?
(b) Compensating balances.
(d) Foreign currency.
4. Who is Siegmund Warburg?
(a) A German industrialist.
(b) A client of Morgan Grenfell.
(c) A London banker.
(d) A Hamburg banker.
5. Who becomes the post-war head of Morgan Grenfell?
(a) Tom Catto.
(b) Harry Morgan.
(c) Monty Norman.
(d) Stephen Catto.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Ferdinand Pecora?
2. When does Morgan loan Italy $100 million?
3. How much money are Morgan partners rumored to make in a year?
4. Where do the Wall Street firms meet on July 31, 1914, when the European markets close?
5. Who is Dean Jay?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)