|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 30 Sheiks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By the mid 1960s how much money does Morgan manage in trust assets?
(a) $15 million.
(b) $15 billion.
(c) $1 billion.
(d) $50 million.
2. Adnan Khashoggi is a client of which Morgan firm?
(a) Morgan Guaranty.
(b) Morgan Grenfell.
(c) He is not a client of a Morgan firm.
(d) Morgan Stanley.
3. What city is the center of the financial world when this book opens?
(b) New York.
(c) Washington, DC.
4. Who coins the term Money Trust?
(a) Jack Morgan.
(b) Charles Lindbergh, Sr.
(c) Harry Davison.
(d) Pierpont Morgan.
5. Who is kidnapped five months after Morrow dies?
(a) Calles' son.
(b) Morrow's son.
(c) Lamont's son.
(d) Lindbergh's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Charles E. Coughlin?
2. When is the Richard Whitney and Company suspended from the stock exchange?
3. Where does the new Morgan Stanley office open?
4. When does Morgan loan Italy $100 million?
5. How much capital does Morgan Stanley have?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)