|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 30 Sheiks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what type of business does Junius Morgan begin his career?
2. When do the Saudis form a central bank called SAMA?
3. When is the Glass Steagall Act enacted?
4. Where was George Peabody born?
(a) New York, New York.
(b) Paris, France.
(c) Danvers, Massachusetts.
(d) London, England.
5. Who is Charles E. Coughlin?
(a) A friend of President Hoover.
(b) A Morgan friend.
(c) A Morgan partner.
(d) A radio priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who puts England back on the gold standard?
2. When does Mussolini die?
3. In 1936 there were Congressional hearings on the role of the bankers in what?
4. When does the Justice Department file an antitrust suit against Morgan Stanley?
5. What does Jack build in his father's memory?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)