|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 30 Sheiks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The election of President Taft leads to what action in the financial world?
(a) Increased trust busting.
(b) Increased monopolies.
(c) Increased regulation of securities trading.
(d) Increased regulation of banking.
2. When does the Justice Department file an antitrust suit against Morgan Stanley?
3. In the 1920s the economic boom basically occurred in what economic or financial sector?
(a) Stock market.
(c) Bond market.
4. What does Jack build in his father's memory?
(a) A library.
(b) An art museum.
(c) A building in New York.
(d) A yacht.
5. Morgan management disagrees with the Truman administration over what issue?
(b) Loan repayment.
(c) Foreign debt repayment.
(d) Interest rates.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Morrow die?
2. Who becomes president of the new JP Morgan corporation?
3. How long is George Whitney sentenced to Sing Sing for his crime?
4. Who is the financial wizard of Nazi Germany during the 1930s?
5. Who is Charles E. Coughlin?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)