|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 26 Mavericks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pierpont die?
(b) New York.
2. Who is kidnapped five months after Morrow dies?
(a) Lamont's son.
(b) Calles' son.
(c) Morrow's son.
(d) Lindbergh's son.
3. What did the Young Plan deal with?
(a) Repayment of Mexico's debts.
(b) United States railroads.
(c) British loans.
(d) German reparation payments.
4. When does the Justice Department file an antitrust suit against Morgan Stanley?
5. In what year is there a Wall Street panic partially caused by the failure of the Northern Pacific Railroad bonds?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the US military ask to visit Germany and assess their air power?
2. When does Jack move Pierpont's art collection to the US?
3. The election of President Taft leads to what action in the financial world?
4. How much money are Morgan partners rumored to make in a year?
5. Who is Charles E. Coughlin?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)