|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 26 Mavericks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the US enter the war?
(a) December 1940.
(b) March 1941.
(c) December 1941.
(d) August 1941.
2. Who is Percy Hall?
(a) A Washington banker.
(b) The judge in the antitrust case against Morgan Stanley.
(c) A managing partner of Morgan Stanley.
(d) A partner at Morgan Grenfell.
3. When does France sign an armistice with Nazi Germany?
(a) January 1940.
(b) June 1940.
(c) March 1940.
(d) August 1940.
4. When did the first Morgans arrive in America?
(a) In 1776.
(b) On the Mayflower.
(c) 16 years after the Mayflower.
(d) In 1802.
5. Who is Dean Jay?
(a) A French banker.
(b) The senior partner of Morgan in Paris.
(c) An American partner of Morgan.
(d) A Morgan partner in the London office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jack Morgan begin to sell pieces of his collection?
2. When does Morgan loan Italy $100 million?
3. Who does the US military ask to visit Germany and assess their air power?
4. What entire industry does Morgan Grenfell handle after the war?
5. How much money are Morgan partners rumored to make in a year?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)