|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 26 Mavericks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who coins the term Money Trust?
(a) Charles Lindbergh, Sr.
(b) Pierpont Morgan.
(c) Jack Morgan.
(d) Harry Davison.
2. The US credibility in London and European markets depends on the dollar's convertibility into what?
(a) British sterling.
3. What partner's son is on Dwight Eisenhower's staff during the war and works on his presidential campaign?
4. When does Leffingwell serve as chairman of Morgan?
(a) 1948 - 1952.
(b) 1947 - 1950.
(c) 1948 - 1950.
(d) 1947 - 1949.
5. What did the Young Plan deal with?
(a) German reparation payments.
(b) British loans.
(c) United States railroads.
(d) Repayment of Mexico's debts.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the 1920s the economic boom basically occurred in what economic or financial sector?
2. Morgan becomes involved with European reconstruction when it helps with a loan to what country?
3. Who is the financial wizard of Nazi Germany during the 1930s?
4. Who succeeds Leffingwell as chairman of Morgan?
5. When does Mussolini die?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)