|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 26 Mavericks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the first Morgans arrive in America?
(a) 16 years after the Mayflower.
(b) In 1776.
(c) On the Mayflower.
(d) In 1802.
2. Which Morgan partner is serving as banker to Japan?
(a) Pierpont Morgan.
(b) Jack Morgan.
(c) Tom Lamont.
(d) John Keynes.
3. Who assumes a leadership role at the House of Morgan when Henry Davis dies?
(a) Tom Lamont.
(b) Charles Mellon.
(c) Louis Brandeis.
(d) George Peabody.
4. What entire industry does Morgan Grenfell handle after the war?
(d) Electrical industry.
5. What do Wall Street banks use as a form of finance during this period?
(c) Foreign currency.
(d) Compensating balances.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the royal family make a trip to the United States?
2. Who filled Pierpont Morgan's role at the bankers' meeting to discuss the Crash?
3. The 1935 Wheeler subcommittee hearings involve banker involvement in what industry?
4. When does Mussolini invade Albania?
5. In 1923 Morgan forges ties with what leading Japanese bank?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)