|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 17 Depression.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Morgan ancestral home?
(a) New York, New York.
(b) London, England.
(c) Boston, Massachusetts.
(d) Hartford, Connecticut.
2. Who puts England back on the gold standard?
(a) Winston Churchill.
(b) John Keynes.
(c) House of Rothschilds.
(d) House of Morgan.
3. In the 1920s the economic boom basically occurred in what economic or financial sector?
(b) Bond market.
(c) Stock market.
4. In what year does the bomb, attributed to anarchists, explode outside Morgan's Wall Street building?
5. When did the first Morgans arrive in America?
(a) In 1776.
(b) 16 years after the Mayflower.
(c) On the Mayflower.
(d) In 1802.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what type of business does Junius Morgan begin his career?
2. What depletes England of gold?
3. What did the Young Plan deal with?
4. By the winter of 1930 how many banks were failing per month?
5. Whom does Charles Lindbergh marry?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)