|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 17 Depression.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Morgan becomes involved with European reconstruction when it helps with a loan to what country?
2. In what type of business does Junius Morgan begin his career?
3. What percentage of General Motors Company does the House of Morgan own when the company is formed?
4. After Pierpont dies, who becomes the Morgan's manager on a day-to-day basis?
(a) Jack Morgan.
(b) Harry Davison.
(c) John Adams.
(d) George Perkins.
5. In 1882 Pierpont moves into the first private residence that had what?
(a) Access to a private railroad car.
(b) Private bathrooms.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Morgan loan Italy $100 million?
2. When did the first Morgans arrive in America?
3. What issue involving Mexico causes a feud between two Morgan partners, Lamont and Morrow?
4. By the winter of 1930 how many banks were failing per month?
5. When is the Clayton Antitrust Act enacted?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)