|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 13 Jazz.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Wall Street firms meet on July 31, 1914, when the European markets close?
(a) At the New York Stock Exchange.
(b) At the Federal Reserve.
(c) At the offices of the lawyers for the New York Stock Exchange.
(d) At the House of Morgan.
2. In what type of business does Junius Morgan begin his career?
3. What percentage of General Motors Company does the House of Morgan own when the company is formed?
4. Where is the command post of the Morgan empire?
(a) New York.
5. Where is Pierpont when the stock market panic of October 1907 begins?
(a) At the Pujo hearings.
(b) At a religious covention.
(c) At his office.
(d) At the New York stock exchange.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does the bomb, attributed to anarchists, explode outside Morgan's Wall Street building?
2. Morgan becomes involved with European reconstruction when it helps with a loan to what country?
3. Baring Brothers and Junius Morgan were principal holders of what type of securities, which were popular in London in 1890?
4. After Pierpont dies, who becomes the Morgan's manager on a day-to-day basis?
5. When are the Pujo hearings?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)