|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 9 Metamorphosis | Part 2 Chapter 10 War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1898 where doesJack Morgan work?
(c) New York.
2. Where was George Peabody born?
(a) Danvers, Massachusetts.
(b) New York, New York.
(c) London, England.
(d) Paris, France.
3. After Pierpont dies, who becomes the Morgan's manager on a day-to-day basis?
(a) Jack Morgan.
(b) John Adams.
(c) George Perkins.
(d) Harry Davison.
4. The election of President Taft leads to what action in the financial world?
(a) Increased regulation of securities trading.
(b) Increased monopolies.
(c) Increased regulation of banking.
(d) Increased trust busting.
5. What location bought by Pierpont becomes the setting for many business and other meetings?
(a) His railroad car.
(b) His yacht.
(c) The New York Stock Exchange.
(d) His limousine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Peabody bring Morgan in as a partner?
2. Where is the Morgan ancestral home?
3. Who coins the term Money Trust?
4. The Northern Securities Company is a holding company for what?
5. What city is the center of the financial world when this book opens?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)