|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 31 Tombstones.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1936 there were Congressional hearings on the role of the bankers in what?
(a) The 1929 Crash.
(c) The Depression.
(d) World War I.
2. The 1935 Wheeler subcommittee hearings involve banker involvement in what industry?
(d) Electric utilities.
3. Adnan Khashoggi is a client of which Morgan firm?
(a) Morgan Stanley.
(b) Morgan Grenfell.
(c) Morgan Guaranty.
(d) He is not a client of a Morgan firm.
4. President Hoover believes that there was a Wall Street conspiracy against him that is engaging in what?
(a) Short selling.
(b) Long selling.
(c) Selling loans.
(d) Selling secrets.
5. Who was Ferdinand Pecora?
(a) A senator.
(b) A friend of President Hoover's.
(c) A Morgan partner.
(d) A lawyer who headed up an investigation of Wall Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Siegmund Warburg?
2. How long is George Whitney sentenced to Sing Sing for his crime?
3. Who is the wealthiest of the Morgan partners?
4. What is the purpose of the Reconstruction Finance Corporation?
5. By the mid 1960s how much money does Morgan manage in trust assets?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)