|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 31 Tombstones.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Young Plan deal with?
(a) Repayment of Mexico's debts.
(b) British loans.
(c) German reparation payments.
(d) United States railroads.
2. How much money are Morgan partners rumored to make in a year?
(a) $1 million.
(d) $2 million.
3. When does the SEC charge Tommy S. Lamont with inside trading?
4. In the 1920s the economic boom basically occurred in what economic or financial sector?
(c) Bond market.
(d) Stock market.
5. Morgan management disagrees with the Truman administration over what issue?
(a) Interest rates.
(b) Foreign debt repayment.
(c) Loan repayment.
Short Answer Questions
1. By the mid 1960s how much money does Morgan manage in trust assets?
2. The Glass Steagall Act resulted in the separation of commercial banking from what?
3. What company is the forerunner of what eventually becomes J.P. Morgan and Company?
4. In 1979 Morgan Stanley loses an IBM deal to what other firm?
5. When is England attacked by the Nazis?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)