|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 15 Saint.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1882 Pierpont moves into the first private residence that had what?
(c) Access to a private railroad car.
(d) Private bathrooms.
2. In what year is there a Wall Street panic partially caused by the failure of the Northern Pacific Railroad bonds?
3. What political office does Dwight Morrow run for and win?
4. Who is the wealthiest of the Morgan partners?
5. How much money are Morgan partners rumored to make in a year?
(a) $1 million.
(b) $2 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. Among the four Morgan partnerships, what is the only common denominator?
2. Dwight Morrow is appointed Ambassador to what country by President Coolidge?
3. Who is kidnapped five months after Morrow dies?
4. The election of President Taft leads to what action in the financial world?
5. When are the Pujo hearings?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)