|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 15 Saint.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When are the Pujo hearings?
2. When does Morrow die?
3. When does Jack move Pierpont's art collection to the US?
4. Among the four Morgan partnerships, what is the only common denominator?
(a) The clients of the partnerships.
(b) The percentage of profits that Pierpont took from each.
(c) Pierpont's position as senior partner.
(d) The business of the partnerships.
5. Dwight Morrow is appointed Ambassador to what country by President Coolidge?
Short Answer Questions
1. When do the Morgans purchase 23 Wall Street?
2. Where does Jack buy property for the Morgan Memorial Park as a memorial for Jessie?
3. When is the Clayton Antitrust Act enacted?
4. In the 1924 presidential election what candidate does the House of Morgan have ties with?
5. Where is the command post of the Morgan empire?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)