|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 23 Hostages.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the US enter the war?
(a) December 1941.
(b) March 1941.
(c) December 1940.
(d) August 1941.
2. Who is Giovanni Fummi?
(a) A Morgan agent in Italy.
(b) A Vatican agent in Italy.
(c) A Morgan partner in the London office.
(d) A Vatican agent in Morgan's New York office.
3. What did the Young Plan deal with?
(a) United States railroads.
(b) German reparation payments.
(c) British loans.
(d) Repayment of Mexico's debts.
4. Who coins the term Money Trust?
(a) Harry Davison.
(b) Jack Morgan.
(c) Pierpont Morgan.
(d) Charles Lindbergh, Sr.
5. How much money are Morgan partners rumored to make in a year?
(a) $1 million.
(c) $2 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Hitler become chancellor in Germany?
2. Who is the financial wizard of Nazi Germany during the 1930s?
3. In the 1920s the economic boom basically occurred in what economic or financial sector?
4. Who introduces obligatory military service to Germany in the 1930s?
5. In 1936 there were Congressional hearings on the role of the bankers in what?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)