|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 29 Samurai.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes the first Jew to be hired at Morgan Stanley and also the second youngest partner in Morgan history?
(a) Robert Baldwin.
(b) Robert Bradford.
(c) Lewis Bernard.
(d) Lewis Berstein.
2. Why can't Morgan Grenfell enter the US market?
(a) Because of its relationship with Morgan Stanley.
(b) Because of the Bank of England prohibitions.
(c) Because of the Glass Steagall Act.
(d) Because of the Takeover Panel rules.
3. Who does Parker Gilbert's wife marry after his death?
(a) Jack Morgan.
(b) Morgan Stanley.
(c) Harold Stanley.
(d) Robert Young.
4. When does Morgan loan Italy $100 million?
5. When does Morgan Stanley case to be a partnership?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morgan help Pope Pius Xi to do?
2. Who opposes Mussolini in the press?
3. The 1935 Wheeler subcommittee hearings involve banker involvement in what industry?
4. Who heads the Mergers and Acquisitions department of Morgan Stanley?
5. What Morgan partner has a long business relationship with Mussolini?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)