|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 29 Samurai.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does England go off the gold standard?
2. When is the Richard Whitney and Company suspended from the stock exchange?
(a) October 4, 1938.
(b) January 3, 1938.
(c) December 7, 1938.
(d) March 7, 1938.
3. What Morgan partner has a long business relationship with Mussolini?
4. Who opposes Mussolini in the press?
(a) Walter Lippmann.
(b) Arthur Pearson.
(c) Jimmy Jones.
(d) Charles Dere.
5. When does Morgan loan Italy $100 million?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is refused a seat on the Alleghany board after buying a major block of stock and is an enemy of the Morgans?
2. The 1935 Wheeler subcommittee hearings involve banker involvement in what industry?
3. When does Morgan Stanley case to be a partnership?
4. How long is George Whitney sentenced to Sing Sing for his crime?
5. When does the Morgan partner S. Parker Gilbert die?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)