|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 29 Samurai.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Morgan Grenfell enter the US market?
(a) Because of the Bank of England prohibitions.
(b) Because of its relationship with Morgan Stanley.
(c) Because of the Glass Steagall Act.
(d) Because of the Takeover Panel rules.
2. What Morgan partner has a long business relationship with Mussolini?
3. The 1935 Wheeler subcommittee hearings involve banker involvement in what industry?
(a) Electric utilities.
4. When does Morgan Stanley's first hostile takeover occur?
5. When does Morgan loan Italy $100 million?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who heads the Mergers and Acquisitions department of Morgan Stanley?
2. Who opposes Mussolini in the press?
3. When does the Morgan partner S. Parker Gilbert die?
4. When does Morgan Stanley case to be a partnership?
5. How long is George Whitney sentenced to Sing Sing for his crime?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)