|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dies Drear give to the people that passed through his house to help them?
(c) Maps of the area.
2. How long has Mr. Pluto lived in the caves?
(a) 50 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 10 years.
3. Why is Thomas' family directed to the Carr filling station?
(a) There is no locksmith in town.
(b) The locksmith is away for the day.
(c) The locksmith prices are too high.
(d) The locksmith works there part time.
4. Where was Dies Drear originally from?
(a) Rhodes Island.
(b) New York.
(c) New England.
5. What is Thomas' position at the start of Chapter 18?
(a) He hides behind a large rock.
(b) He is up in a tree.
(c) He is standing behind a tree.
(d) He is lying flat on his tummy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Thomas describe the boy who arrives after the young girl?
2. What made Mr. Pluto's son decide to dress as he does?
3. What does the vandalizing of the kitchen persuade Thomas' father to do?
4. Why does Thomas think the preacher delayed his service?
5. How does the young girl Thomas meets at the end of Chapter 3 arrive at the house?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)