|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has the house been occupied on average since the death of Dies Drear?
(a) Full time since 1962.
(b) Only from 1945 to 1956.
(c) No more than a year.
(d) No more than a few weeks at a time.
2. What does the man do after Thomas begins to run?
(a) He throws a rock at Thomas.
(b) He returns home.
(c) He disappears.
(d) He runs after Thomas.
3. What is spread on the walls of the vandalized room?
(d) Water and flour.
4. What is Thomas' last name?
5. Where does Thomas' father bring his family after church?
(a) To the university where he will be teaching.
(b) To the police station.
(c) To the park.
(d) To a welcome party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the boy's name?
2. What do Thomas and his family do before returning home after going to the Carr filling station?
3. What does the man tell Thomas?
4. What does Dies Drear's nickname mean?
5. What did the network that helped slaves make use of to hide them?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)