• Colquitt says that she and Walter will appear in People magazine, which is surprising since they are not the kind of people normally featured in such a magazine.
• Colquitt and Walter live in a nice neighborhood and lead ordinary lives.
• Colquitt called People magazine to publicize the story of the house next door, which she thinks is haunted.
• The Kennedys know they will lose friends and their social standing because of the article, but they don't care.
• Walter and Colquitt hope that by telling the story of the house they will keep anyone else from buying it.
• They realize they could be sued for telling the story and that Walter may have to quit his job.
• Colquitt may lose her clients.
• If the Kennedys cannot keep the house from being sold, they plan to burn it to the ground.
• They do not believe they will survive burning...
This section contains 3,261 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)