1. Who has just arrived from England in Part 1, Chapter 1?
2. How does Henrietta make it to her destination in Part 1, Chapter 1?
In a taxi.
3. What is Henrietta disappointed by in Part 1, Chapter 1?
Paris' early-morning lack of life.
4. Who has requested that Henrietta stop off at the Fisher home?
5. Why is Leopold staying at the Fishers' home?
To meet his mother for the first time.
6. What does Miss Fisher urge Henrietta to do in Part 1, Chapter 1?
Play with Leopold naturally and avoid bringing up why he's there.
This section contains 4,770 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)