|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - The Present - Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Leopold feel while Henrietta is admonishing him in Part 1, Chapter 2?
2. What news does Miss Fisher give Leopold and Henrietta at the end of Part 1, Chapter 5?
(a) That Madame Fisher's health has taken a bad turn.
(b) That there is a riot going on in Paris.
(c) That Leopold's mother is no longer able to visit.
(d) That Henrietta's voyage has been cancelled.
3. Why is Leopold staying at the Fishers' home?
(a) To meet Henrietta.
(b) To visit Miss Fisher.
(c) To attend the school nearby.
(d) To meet his mother for the first time.
4. How is Madame Fisher's bedroom described?
(a) Eclectic and full of energy.
(b) Dark, crowded and oppressive.
(c) Small yet cosy.
(d) Very feminine, with fresh flowers in every corner.
5. What does Henrietta think of Leopold's determination?
(a) She is inspired by it.
(b) She admires Leopold for it.
(c) It will lead to nothing.
(d) She finds it laughable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Madame Fisher tell Leopold about her health in Part 3, Chapter 2?
2. In part 2, Chapter 9, Karen compares her feeling of isolation to the isolation she might have felt in what country?
3. What does the letter from Leopold's aunt to Miss Fisher hint at?
4. Where did Max think Karen was referring to when she asked if he could live "here" in Part 2, Chapter 9?
5. What do Henrietta and Madame Fisher talk about in Part 1, Chapter 4?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)