|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - The Present - Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Leopold feel while Henrietta is admonishing him in Part 1, Chapter 2?
2. What does Henrietta feel for Leopold in Part 3, Chapter 1?
3. Where did Karen and Max have lunch in Part 2, Chapter 8?
(a) A patisserie.
(b) A café.
(c) A boulangerie.
(d) A bistro.
4. What does Madame Fisher tell Leopold about his father in Part 2, Chapter 2?
(a) She never met his father.
(b) His father was a thief.
(c) His father is alive.
(d) His father never knew him.
5. How does Henrietta's grandmother address Miss Fisher in the letter that Leopold reads?
(a) As "Miss Fish."
(b) As "Fish friend."
(c) As "Missy."
(d) As "Kinfisher."
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Naomi arrive early at Karen's home in Part 2, Chapter 4?
2. How does the letter from Leopold's aunt to Miss Fisher make Leopold feel?
3. With what sentiment did Karen reply to Ray's letter?
4. What did Karen think of Max?
5. What is Henrietta's grandmother's surname?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)