|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - The Present - Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the weather like during Karen and Max's rendezvous in Part 2, Chapter 9?
(a) It was windy.
(b) It was sunny.
(c) It was rainy.
(d) It was snowy.
2. Where did Karen and Max have lunch in Part 2, Chapter 8?
(a) A boulangerie.
(b) A bistro.
(c) A café.
(d) A patisserie.
3. What was the name of Bill's wife?
4. What did the character who arrived at the end of Chapter 4 want to hear about?
(a) Violet's health.
(b) Karen's time at Mount Iris.
(c) Naomi's engagement.
(d) The latest local gossip.
5. What does Leopold begin to imagine of Henrietta in Part 1 Chapter 5?
(a) That Henrietta is a Russian princess in exile.
(b) That Henrietta and he will marry.
(c) That Henrietta is out to get revenge on him.
(d) That Henrietta may be a friendly part of his new life in England.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leopold tell Henrietta he is determined to do in Part 1, Chapter 5?
2. How did Karen get back to London in Part 2, Chapter 11?
3. What does the reader learn of Henrietta's grandmother and older sister in Part 1, Chapter 2?
4. Who was visiting Karen and her mother in Part 2, Chapter 11?
5. What did the letter from Madame Fisher hint at in Part 2, Chapter 7?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)