|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - The Past - Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Karen believe of Madame Fisher's power over Max?
(a) Madame Fisher loved the power she had over Max.
(b) Madame Fisher hated that she had some power over Max.
(c) Madame Fisher didn't realize she had a power over Max.
(d) Madame Fisher had no power over Max.
2. How does Henrietta feel about meeting Miss Fisher's mother?
3. Who does Henrietta compare her sister's broken heart to?
(a) Shattered glass.
(b) A stone.
(c) Her own heart.
(d) Miss Fisher's heart.
4. How did Karen feel about being alone in Part 2, Chapter 1?
(a) Happiness and peace.
(b) Confused and sad.
(c) Abandoned and lonely.
5. What was Karen thinking about while Max was sleeping at the hotel?
(a) Karen thought about what she should wear.
(b) Karen thought about travelling abroad.
(c) Karen contemplated her situation.
(d) Karen planned her wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Karen told her mother the truth about her and Max, what did Mrs.Michaelis say Karen was acting like?
2. How did Karen feel about the intensity of Naomi's devotion towards her?
3. What did Karen realize before she left Mount Iris in Part 2, Chapter 3?
4. Who was Karen engaged to?
5. What did Leopold's father do to Miss Fisher?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)