|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - The Past - Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Naomi's mother described as?
(a) As patient.
(b) As a busy-body.
(c) As saintly.
(d) As strong-willed.
2. What did Ray's letter ask for in Part 2, Chapter 2?
(a) For Karen to travel to Wales with him.
(b) Karen's affirmation that she was sure she wanted to marry Ray.
(c) For Karen to return her engagement ring.
(d) For Karen to return to his side.
3. Who has just arrived from England in Part 1, Chapter 1?
(a) Henrietta's sister.
(b) Miss Fisher.
4. What do Henrietta and Madame Fisher talk about in Part 1, Chapter 4?
(a) The neighborhood boys and their behavior towards Leopold.
(b) Madame Fisher's childhood.
(c) Henrietta's grandmother, Leopold and Miss Fisher.
(d) The story behind some of Madame Fisher's favorite objects.
5. How does Henrietta describe Madame Fisher's way of talking?
(a) It is offensive.
(b) It is humorous.
(c) It is indifferent.
(d) It is impudent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Leopold frustrated at living in a small Italian city?
2. What did the character who arrived at the end of Chapter 4 want to hear about?
3. What does Henrietta take a moment to do after leaving Madame Fisher's room in Part 1, Chapter 5?
4. What was the name of Bill's wife?
5. What does Leopold begin to imagine of Henrietta in Part 1 Chapter 5?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)