|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - The Past - Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Karen's surname?
2. What arrives at the house while Henrietta is reading Leopold's fortune?
(a) A messenger.
(b) A parcel.
(c) A telegram.
(d) A newspaper.
3. How does Henrietta's grandmother address Miss Fisher in the letter that Leopold reads?
(a) As "Kinfisher."
(b) As "Missy."
(c) As "Miss Fish."
(d) As "Fish friend."
4. What does Henrietta take a moment to do after leaving Madame Fisher's room in Part 1, Chapter 5?
(a) Henrietta takes a moment to collect herself.
(b) Henrietta takes a moment to blow her nose.
(c) Henrietta takes a moment to put on a cardigan.
(d) Henrietta takes a moment to have a cup of tea.
5. Why does Miss Fisher take Henrietta upstairs in Part 1, Chapter 3?
(a) To help her unpack.
(b) To meet Madame Fisher.
(c) To show her to her room.
(d) To tell her a secret about Leopold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Uncle Bill tell Karen not to speak of to the rest of the family?
2. According to what Karen learned, where was Naomi going to be in Part 2 Chapter 3?
3. What does the reader learn about Miss Fisher's father?
4. Who arrived at the end of Part 2, Chapter 4?
5. Why did Naomi arrive early at Karen's home in Part 2, Chapter 4?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)