|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - The Past - Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Naomi arrive early at Karen's home in Part 2, Chapter 4?
(a) Naomi wanted to get there before it got dark out.
(b) Naomi needed to get away from Max.
(c) Naomi was very intent on seeing Karen.
(d) Naomi wanted to surprise Karen.
2. How might one describe Karen's Uncle Bill?
3. Who has just arrived from England in Part 1, Chapter 1?
(b) Miss Fisher.
(d) Henrietta's sister.
4. What did Karen realize before she left Mount Iris in Part 2, Chapter 3?
(a) That she would be unwelcome in Paris.
(b) That she would never travel to Ireland again.
(c) A letter from Ray was probably on its way.
(d) She would never see Bill again.
5. How did Naomi often reply when asked whether her mother still intervened in her life?
(a) "Regretably, no."
(b) "Not anymore."
(c) "Only when I let her."
(d) "Whenever she can."
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Henrietta and Madame Fisher talk about in Part 1, Chapter 4?
2. How did Karen feel about the intensity of Naomi's devotion towards her?
3. What is the name of Henrietta's sister?
4. What did Karen learn about Naomi in Part 2, Chapter 3?
5. How does Henrietta make it to her destination in Part 1, Chapter 1?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)