|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - The Past - Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the reader learn about Miss Fisher's father?
(a) He died in a freak accident.
(b) He was a soldier.
(c) He was arrested for murder, but released.
(d) He was English.
2. What was Naomi's mother described as?
(a) As strong-willed.
(b) As patient.
(c) As a busy-body.
(d) As saintly.
3. What does Miss Fisher urge Henrietta to do in Part 1, Chapter 1?
(a) Try to convince Leopold to leave the house.
(b) Play with Leopold naturally and avoid bringing up why he's there.
(c) Visit the famous sites with Leopold and pretend she is having a great time.
(d) Ignore Leopold's attempts at conversation.
4. How did Karen feel while visiting Bill?
5. What does Leopold find in Miss Fisher's handbag that frustrates him?
(a) A small amount of money.
(b) A mysterious photograph.
(c) An empty envelope.
(d) Nothing of interest or value.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the letter from Leopold's aunt to Miss Fisher make Leopold feel?
2. How did time pass at Mount Iris in Part 2, Chapter 3?
3. What does Madame Fisher think of Leopold?
4. What do Leopold and Henrietta feel when they hear that news has arrived in Part 1, Chapter 5?
5. What does Leopold tell Henrietta he is determined to do in Part 1, Chapter 5?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)