|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - The Present - Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henrietta never see in daylight again after Part 1, Chapter 1?
(a) The Fishers' home.
(b) The train station.
(d) The Eiffel Tower.
2. Who has just arrived from England in Part 1, Chapter 1?
(c) Henrietta's sister.
(d) Miss Fisher.
3. Who has Leopold lived with throughout his life?
(a) Two aunts and an uncle.
(b) His older brother.
(c) The Fishers.
(d) His parents.
4. What does the reader learn about Miss Fisher's father?
(a) He was arrested for murder, but released.
(b) He died in a freak accident.
(c) He was a soldier.
(d) He was English.
5. How does Henrietta make it to her destination in Part 1, Chapter 1?
(a) In a taxi.
(b) She walks.
(c) By bus.
(d) In a private car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has requested that Henrietta stop off at the Fisher home?
2. Who does Madame Fisher urge Henrietta to "never distress"?
3. What is the name of Henrietta's sister?
4. What do Henrietta and Leopold both resent?
5. What does Miss Fisher do while Henrietta and Madame Fisher converse in Part 1, Chapter 4?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)