|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - The Present - Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Leopold's father do to Miss Fisher?
(a) He followed her around everyday.
(b) He broke her heart.
(c) He ignored her.
(d) He beat her.
2. Why is Leopold staying at the Fishers' home?
(a) To visit Miss Fisher.
(b) To meet Henrietta.
(c) To meet his mother for the first time.
(d) To attend the school nearby.
3. What does Leopold find in Miss Fisher's handbag that frustrates him?
(a) Nothing of interest or value.
(b) An empty envelope.
(c) A mysterious photograph.
(d) A small amount of money.
4. What does the reader learn about Miss Fisher's father?
(a) He died in a freak accident.
(b) He was English.
(c) He was a soldier.
(d) He was arrested for murder, but released.
5. How does the letter from Leopold's aunt to Miss Fisher make Leopold feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Henrietta's sister?
2. Why was Leopold frustrated at living in a small Italian city?
3. What does the letter from Leopold's aunt to Miss Fisher hint at?
4. What is Henrietta disappointed by in Part 1, Chapter 1?
5. What does Henrietta never see in daylight again after Part 1, Chapter 1?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)