|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - The Present - Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Bill's wife described?
(a) As sarcastic.
(b) As tranquil.
(c) As controlling.
(d) As matronly.
2. What arrives at the house while Henrietta is reading Leopold's fortune?
(a) A messenger.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A parcel.
(d) A telegram.
3. What kind of tree did Max and Karen talk under in Part 2, Chapter 5?
(a) A cherry tree.
(b) An apple tree.
(c) A birch tree.
(d) A maple tree.
4. Where did Karen travel to after the announcement of her engagement?
5. Where does Henrietta have a quick nap in Part 1, Chapter 1?
(a) In the gazebo.
(b) In the parlour.
(c) In the salon.
(d) In the library.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leopold find in Miss Fisher's handbag that frustrates him?
2. How does Leopold feel while Henrietta is admonishing him in Part 1, Chapter 2?
3. How is the garden in Part 2, Chapter 5 described?
4. What did Karen and Max decide to write to Naomi about in Part 2, Chapter 10?
5. What kind of relationship does Miss Fisher and Henrietta's grandmother have?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)