|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - The Present - Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Max think Karen was referring to when she asked if he could live "here" in Part 2, Chapter 9?
2. What does the letter from Leopold's aunt to Miss Fisher hint at?
(a) An illness in the family.
(b) Money troubles.
(c) A close relationship between Miss Fisher and Leopold's father.
(d) A family secret involving Leopold's aunt.
3. What does Leopold play with during his conversation with Henrietta in Part 1, Chapter 2?
(a) A ball of yarn.
(b) A pocket watch.
(c) His sweater sleeve.
(d) A dispatch case.
4. What do Henrietta and Leopold think of Miss Fisher?
(a) They think she is kind.
(b) They think she is insane.
(c) They think she is funny.
(d) They think she is pitiable.
5. What does Madame Fisher tell Leopold about his father in Part 2, Chapter 2?
(a) His father was a thief.
(b) His father never knew him.
(c) She never met his father.
(d) His father is alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ray's letter ask for in Part 2, Chapter 2?
2. How did Karen feel while watching Max write a letter in Part 2, Chapter 10?
3. Who did Max explain he had a distaste for in Part 2, Chapter 10?
4. What does Henrietta take a moment to do after leaving Madame Fisher's room in Part 1, Chapter 5?
5. Who was the second letter in Chapter 7 from?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)