|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - The Past - Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the letter from Leopold's aunt to Miss Fisher make Leopold feel?
2. How did Naomi often reply when asked whether her mother still intervened in her life?
(a) "Not anymore."
(b) "Whenever she can."
(c) "Regretably, no."
(d) "Only when I let her."
3. What does Leopold tell Henrietta he is determined to do in Part 1, Chapter 5?
(a) Go to Oxford University.
(b) Become a millionaire and move to America.
(c) Make something of his new life in England.
(d) Stay in France.
4. Why had Naomi made the journey in Part 2, Chapter 4?
(a) To wrap up the estate of a dead aunt.
(b) To attend the wedding of a cousin.
(c) To shop for the latest fashions.
(d) To attend a lecture at a university.
5. What does the letter from Leopold's aunt to Miss Fisher hint at?
(a) A family secret involving Leopold's aunt.
(b) An illness in the family.
(c) Money troubles.
(d) A close relationship between Miss Fisher and Leopold's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to what Karen learned, where was Naomi going to be in Part 2 Chapter 3?
2. What is Henrietta's grandmother's surname?
3. How did time pass at Mount Iris in Part 2, Chapter 3?
4. What arrives at the house while Henrietta is reading Leopold's fortune?
5. What did the letter from Madame Fisher hint at in Part 2, Chapter 7?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)