|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - The Past - Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henrietta think of Leopold's determination?
(a) She admires Leopold for it.
(b) She finds it laughable.
(c) She is inspired by it.
(d) It will lead to nothing.
2. What do Leopold and Henrietta feel when they hear that news has arrived in Part 1, Chapter 5?
3. How did Karen get back to London in Part 2, Chapter 11?
(a) By train.
(b) By bus.
(c) By taxi.
(d) By plane.
4. What is the name of Leopold's mother?
5. What interrupted the conversation in Part 2, Chapter 6?
(a) The arrival of a tradesman.
(b) The arrival of the mail.
(c) The arrival of a telegram.
(d) The arrival of Madame Fisher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Naomi reveal to Karen during her visit in Part 2, Chapter 12?
2. What did Naomi do when Max and Karen talked alone in Part 2, Chapter 5?
3. Who had Max been friends with in Paris?
4. What did Karen believe of Madame Fisher's power over Max?
5. What nationality was Max's father?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)