|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - The Past - Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What arrives at the house while Henrietta is reading Leopold's fortune?
(a) A messenger.
(b) A parcel.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A telegram.
2. Who did Madame Fisher make sure was around upon Karen's return to England?
3. What interrupted the conversation in Part 2, Chapter 6?
(a) The arrival of a telegram.
(b) The arrival of a tradesman.
(c) The arrival of the mail.
(d) The arrival of Madame Fisher.
4. What did Karen tell Max that she considered a waste of time?
(a) A long engagement before marriage.
(b) Her school days.
(c) The year she spent at Madame Fisher's.
(d) Staying in Ireland.
5. How did Madame Fisher know Leopold's mother?
(a) Leopold's mother is Madame Fisher's goddaughter.
(b) Leopold's mother once lived as a boarder with Madame Fisher.
(c) Leopold's mother employed Leopold's mother as a maid.
(d) Madame Fisher was Leopold's mother's tutor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mrs.Michaelis do to her bedroom furniture at the end of Part 2, Chapter 12?
2. What did Naomi, Karen and Max banter about in Part 2, Chapter 6?
3. What did Max tell Karen during their conversation in Part 2, Chapter 5?
4. What news does Miss Fisher give Leopold and Henrietta at the end of Part 1, Chapter 5?
5. What does Henrietta think of Leopold's determination?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)