|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - The Past - Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 6, what did Naomi do inside while Max and Karen sat in silence outside?
(a) Naomi read a book.
(b) Naomi baked a pie.
(c) Naomi cleaned the house.
(d) Naomi opened a parcel of clothes.
2. What was by the phone when Karen returned home in Part 2, Chapter 11?
(a) A ring box.
(b) A pocket watch.
(c) A note.
(d) A hankerchief.
3. How did Karen get back to London in Part 2, Chapter 11?
(a) By taxi.
(b) By plane.
(c) By bus.
(d) By train.
4. What news does Miss Fisher give Leopold and Henrietta at the end of Part 1, Chapter 5?
(a) That Madame Fisher's health has taken a bad turn.
(b) That Henrietta's voyage has been cancelled.
(c) That Leopold's mother is no longer able to visit.
(d) That there is a riot going on in Paris.
5. What did Karen reveal to Naomi in Part 2, Chapter 12?
(a) Karen was dying.
(b) Karen was Naomi's half-sister.
(c) Karenbooked a ticket to travel abroad.
(d) Karen was pregnant with Max's child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Henrietta and Leopold think of Miss Fisher?
2. What is Henrietta able to tell fortunes with?
3. What does Henrietta take a moment to do after leaving Madame Fisher's room in Part 1, Chapter 5?
4. How is the garden in Part 2, Chapter 5 described?
5. What did Max tell Karen during their conversation in Part 2, Chapter 5?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)