Part 1 - The Present - Chapters 1 and 2
1. Who has just arrived from England in Part 1, Chapter 1?
(b) Miss Fisher.
(c) Henrietta's sister.
2. How does Henrietta make it to her destination in Part 1, Chapter 1?
(a) In a taxi.
(b) By bus.
(c) In a private car.
(d) She walks.
3. What is Henrietta disappointed by in Part 1, Chapter 1?
(a) Miss Fisher's lack of enthusiasm.
(b) The food on the train.
(c) The miserable weather which greets her upon her arrival.
(d) Paris' early-morning lack of life.
4. Who has requested that Henrietta stop off at the Fisher home?
(a) Miss Fisher.
(b) Henrietta's sister.
(c) Henrietta's grandmother.
5. Why is Leopold staying at the Fishers' home?
(a) To visit Miss Fisher.
(b) To attend the school nearby.
(c) To meet his mother for the first time.
(d) To meet Henrietta.
6. What does Miss Fisher urge Henrietta to do in Part 1, Chapter 1?
(a) Visit the famous sites with Leopold and pretend she is having a great time.
(b) Ignore Leopold's attempts at conversation.
(c) Play with Leopold naturally and avoid bringing up why he's there.
(d) Try to convince Leopold to leave the house.
This section contains 4,770 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)