1. For whom does Virginia leave notes?
Leonard and Vanessa.
2. How many planes does Virginia see above her?
3. How does Virginia see herself?
As merely a gifted eccentric.
4. What does Virginia put in the pocket of her cardigan?
A large stone.
5. What worrying symptoms does she think about?
Hearing voices and having headaches.
6. What is the last thing Virginia truly perceives?
A red-jacketed man fishing under a cloudy sky.
This section contains 4,793 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)