|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will prompt Dan to say: 'Get a load of this'?
(a) Seeing the expensive shirt and tie Clarissa has bought for him.
(b) Seeing Richie all dressed up for the occasion.
(c) Seeing how wonderfully clean and tidy the house is.
(d) Seeing the cake Clarissa has made for him.
2. What does Clarissa imagine her roses appear to be, according to Mary's view of the world?
(a) Symbolic of oppression.
(b) Symbolic of transience.
(c) Unnecessary and expensive.
(d) Things of beauty and substance.
3. What material is used for the counter top in Clarissa's kitchen?
(a) Terra cotta.
4. What does Virginia fear?
5. What makes Virginia shudder?
(a) The song of the dying thrush.
(b) Boiled beef.
(c) The strong east wind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is perverse about Richard's good fortune?
2. What does Leonard intend to do when he goes upstairs?
3. What does writing, when inspired, give to Virginia?
4. What genre of screenplay are they discussing?
5. What sort of top is Clarissa wearing?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)