|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where would Clarissa like her ashes to be scattered?
(a) On the big dune at Wellfleet.
(b) Wherever Richard's are scattered.
(c) In her own garden.
(d) Over the lake in Central Park.
2. What has made Richard feel wonderful?
(a) The decision that he has made.
(b) The lovely day outside his gloomy apartment.
(c) The combination of drugs he has taken.
(d) The colors on his robe.
3. What does a good house speak of?
(a) The social standing of the owners.
(b) Good taste.
(c) The skill of the architect and builders.
(d) Comfort and safety.
4. What color does not look well on Sally?
5. What does writing, when inspired, give to Virginia?
(a) A sense of timelessness.
(b) Profound satisfaction.
(c) A kind of madness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wears gold-rimmed glasses?
2. What is the problem with the faces of George Washington?
3. What does Richard call death?
4. What happened to Kitty's husband during the War?
5. What world does Laura feel she now inhabits?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)