|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the unusual light in Richard's apartment reveal?
(a) The flaws and smallness of his life's detritus.
(b) That he really needs to fire his cleaning lady.
(c) His astonishing taste in art.
(d) The way the illness has ravaged his face and body.
2. Who gives Clarissa the nickname 'Mrs Dalloway'?
3. According to Virginia, what makes a person technically insane?
(a) They attempt teaching Greek to sparrows.
(b) They hear voices.
(c) They see meaning everywhere.
(d) They don't see meaning in anything.
4. What sudden change in Virginia has occurred?
(a) Her hair is quickly going white.
(b) Her hands look arthritic.
(c) She seems too happy.
(d) She is no longer beautiful.
5. Who careens past on a bicycle?
(b) A policeman.
(c) A Chinese boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what is Laura's love for Richie compared?
2. What are Virginia and Marjorie doing when Vanessa arrives?
3. What is little Richie's response to his mother's return?
4. What does Laura intend to do in the hotel room?
5. Where is this chapter set?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)