|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is perverse about Richard's good fortune?
(a) He has the money to buy a new apartment but mightn't live to get to move into it.
(b) It has come just when he is no longer interested in fame.
(c) He has won a major literary prize, but his health is in serious decline.
(d) He has won a major literary prize but he'll need all the money to pay off debts.
2. How many words has Virginia written in this session?
(a) Two hundred and ninety.
(b) A thousand.
(c) Two hundred and fifty.
(d) Two hundred.
3. How does Clarissa regard herself?
(a) As specially loving.
(b) As a fortunate woman.
(c) As a failed artist.
(d) As an unlucky woman.
4. What is the problem with the faces of George Washington?
(a) They have been destroyed by weather.
(b) They have inappropriate expressions.
(c) One is missing its nose and the other is eroded.
(d) They don't quite match.
5. What color does not look well on Sally?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way does Laura think she is similar to Virginia Woolf?
2. Who has a voice like a parakeet, according to Virginia?
3. How many times has Laura tried to get the cake right?
4. What does Clarissa imagine her roses appear to be, according to Mary's view of the world?
5. What makes Virginia shudder?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)