|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Virginia's reaction as Vanessa takes her hand?
(a) She feels both irritated and satisfied.
(b) She feels comfortable.
(c) She feels she must put up with it for the children's sake.
(d) She feels happy at this expression of caring.
2. How old was Richard when he and Clarissa argued?
3. In what way does Virginia see Clarissa coming to her senses.
(a) By marrying a suitable man
(b) By marrying for love.
(c) By recognizing her difficulties.
(d) By calming down and looking at things rationally.
4. What language did Virginia hear sparrows using?
5. Why is she 'allowed' to be self-indulgent at the moment?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She has just finished a diet.
(c) She is hoping she is pregnant.
(d) Her husband has just confirmed how much he loves her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What annoys Leonard?
2. What does Laura think of the shadow of the passing bird?
3. Why is Laura disappointed?
4. What does Clarissa urge Richard to do?
5. What is Richie nervous about?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)