|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sudden change in Virginia has occurred?
(a) She seems too happy.
(b) Her hair is quickly going white.
(c) She is no longer beautiful.
(d) Her hands look arthritic.
2. What pet-name does Laura have for Richie?
3. What can Leonard not easily distinguish?
(a) The difference between red, green and brown.
(b) The difference between a setback and a tragedy.
(c) The difference between roman and italic type.
(d) Virginia's normal behavior and her madness.
4. What does Leonard worship above all else?
5. Why does Clarissa take the stairs?
(a) She recognizes the need to keep fit.
(b) She fears being trapped in the elevator.
(c) The elevator smells bad.
(d) The exercise energizes her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clarissa urge Richard to do?
2. What is interesting about Richard's lungs?
3. What has attracted a small crowd?
4. What will prompt Dan to say: 'Get a load of this'?
5. How many words has Virginia written in this session?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)