|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is implied about Richmond station's yellow wooden benches?
(a) They are hard.
(b) They are comfortable.
(c) They are attractive.
(d) They are necessary and appreciated by travelers.
2. What does Leonard worship above all else?
3. Which novel is Laura Brown reading?
(a) Mrs Dalloway by Vanessa Albee
(b) Virginia Woolf by Vanessa Bell
(c) Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf by Edward Albee
(d) Mrs Dalloway by Virginia Woolf
4. Which character does Virginia wish to avoid?
5. What can Leonard not easily distinguish?
(a) The difference between roman and italic type.
(b) The difference between red, green and brown.
(c) Virginia's normal behavior and her madness.
(d) The difference between a setback and a tragedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ralph?
2. To what is Laura's love for Richie compared?
3. What makes Virginia shudder?
4. When does Virginia say a person feels free to do anything?
5. What do both Clarissa and Louis notice about each other?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)