|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Virginia feel around servants?
(b) Secretive and guilty.
(c) At ease. They know their place.
(d) Weak and fumbling.
2. Sally is her lover, but who is Clarissa's truest friend?
3. What does Laura tell Richie she will do today?
(a) Make sure the white roses are looked after.
(b) Make Dan the best-ever birthday cake.
(c) Let Richie help with baking a cake.
(d) Water the garden.
4. Where is this chapter set?
(a) New York in 1994.
(b) A London suburb in the year 1923.
(c) A london suburb in 1941.
(d) Richmond-on-Thames, 1941.
5. What can Leonard not easily distinguish?
(a) The difference between a setback and a tragedy.
(b) Virginia's normal behavior and her madness.
(c) The difference between roman and italic type.
(d) The difference between red, green and brown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What crisis looms before tea?
2. Where does Clarissa imagine her rejected future taking place?
3. Where is Leonard when Virginia goes to talk to him?
4. What does the word 'ubiquitous' tell us about the Jack Russell terriers.
5. What makes Virginia shudder?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)