|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When she has to choose, what does Laura do?
(a) She drives into Los Angeles.
(b) She drives along the Pasadena Freeway.
(c) She drives to Pasadena.
(d) She heads off back the way she came.
2. Who does Laura desire?
(a) Both Kitty and Dan.
(c) Kitty and Clarissa.
3. What does Laura intend to do in the hotel room?
(b) Commit suicide.
(c) Read Pride and Prejudice.
(d) Read Mrs Dalloway.
4. What is the meaning of the word 'obfuscation'?
(a) Darkly obscure.
5. Vanessa resembles a sculpture of which period, according to Virginia?
(a) Late Baroque.
(c) Sixteenth century.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Virginia's reaction as Vanessa takes her hand?
2. What worries Leonard about Virginia's behavior?
3. What is Virginia doing as she muses?
4. What is the age difference between Virginia and Vanessa?
5. What can Laura see out of the hotel window?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)