|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Vanessa last visit?
(a) More than two weeks ago.
(b) More than a week ago.
(c) A week ago.
(d) The previous day.
2. What annoys Leonard?
(a) The errors he finds on the proof pages.
(b) Barbara's voice.
(c) Ralph's poetry.
(d) Virginia's not finishing her writing.
3. What does Virginia imagine appearing as a jellyfish?
(a) A character in Mrs Dalloway.
(b) Her anger towards Nelly.
(c) Her headache.
4. Vanessa resembles a sculpture of which period, according to Virginia?
(a) Late Baroque.
(c) Sixteenth century.
5. What can Leonard not easily distinguish?
(a) The difference between red, green and brown.
(b) Virginia's normal behavior and her madness.
(c) The difference between roman and italic type.
(d) The difference between a setback and a tragedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Leonard when Virginia goes to talk to him?
2. What does Virginia fear?
3. What crisis looms before tea?
4. What can Virginia feel inside herself?
5. How early are Vanessa and the children for their expected visit?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)