|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Virginia and Marjorie doing when Vanessa arrives?
(a) Writing and reading galley proofs.
(b) Reading proofs and parceling up books.
(c) Having morning tea.
2. What does Laura intend to do in the hotel room?
(a) Commit suicide.
(b) Read Pride and Prejudice.
(d) Read Mrs Dalloway.
3. What can Leonard not easily distinguish?
(a) The difference between a setback and a tragedy.
(b) The difference between roman and italic type.
(c) Virginia's normal behavior and her madness.
(d) The difference between red, green and brown.
4. What is Virginia doing as she muses?
(a) Walking in the streets of Richmond.
(b) Working at Hogarth Press.
(c) Sitting at her desk during a writing session.
(d) Having a bath.
5. Who is Ralph?
(a) Leonard's brother.
(b) Leonard's assistant.
(c) Leonard's boyfriend.
(d) Virginia's eldest son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What crisis looms before tea?
2. What can Laura see out of the hotel window?
3. What worries Leonard about Virginia's behavior?
4. Who does Laura desire?
5. What does Virginia imagine appearing as a jellyfish?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)