|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What world does Laura feel she now inhabits?
(a) A twilight zone of London in the twenties.
(b) A holistic zone of healing.
(c) A world away from the mundane.
(d) A twilight world of Los Angeles smog.
2. What is unusual about Clarissa and Sally?
(a) They are a couple who never fight.
(b) Their relationship has laster twenty-seven years.
(c) One is an artist and the other is a stock-broker.
(d) They dislike each other, but stay together in order not to lose face.
3. What can Leonard not easily distinguish?
(a) The difference between a setback and a tragedy.
(b) The difference between roman and italic type.
(c) Virginia's normal behavior and her madness.
(d) The difference between red, green and brown.
4. What do both Clarissa and Louis notice about each other?
(a) That each is well-preserved for their age.
(b) That each has has plastic surgery.
(c) That each is nervous for Richard.
(d) The extent of their aging in five years.
5. What annoys Leonard?
(a) Virginia's not finishing her writing.
(b) The errors he finds on the proof pages.
(c) Ralph's poetry.
(d) Barbara's voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ralph?
2. Where would Clarissa like her ashes to be scattered?
3. What is little Richie's response to his mother's return?
4. What language did Virginia hear sparrows using?
5. What jewelry is Laura wearing?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)