1. For whom does Virginia leave notes?
(a) Leonard and Vanessa.
(b) Vanessa and Clarissa
(c) Leonard and Clarissa.
(d) Richard and Clarissa.
2. How many planes does Virginia see above her?
3. How does Virginia see herself?
(a) As a closet lesbian.
(b) As a privileged wife.
(c) As a great writer.
(d) As merely a gifted eccentric.
4. What does Virginia put in the pocket of her cardigan?
(a) A handful of pebbles and small rocks.
(b) Two suicide notes.
(c) A large stone.
5. What worrying symptoms does she think about?
(a) Hearing the devil speak to her.
(b) Having headaches and giddiness.
(c) Hearing voices and having headaches.
(d) Hearing sparrows singing in Latin.
6. What is the last thing Virginia truly perceives?
(a) A man standing on a bridge and looking at her.
(b) That Vanessa will be a comfort to Leonard.
(c) A red-jacketed man fishing under a cloudy sky.
(d) A blue sky and sparrows.
This section contains 4,793 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)