|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where does Dr. Peter Tukei work?
a) At USAMRIID.
b) For the CDC.
c) The Kenya Medical Research Institute.
d) Nairobi Hospital.
2. What happens in the monkey house a month after the building was deconned?
a) Bill Volt fires all of the employees.
b) A new strain of Marburg emerges.
c) A caretaker crashes and bleeds out.
d) More monkeys begin dying of Ebola.
3. Where is Charles Monet originally from?
a) South Africa.
b) The United States.
4. What color is a Racal suit?
5. What major metropolitan area is Reston, VA closest to?
a) Richmond, VA.
b) Raleigh, NC.
This section contains 722 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)