|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the fatality rate of Marburg virus?
(a) One percent.
(b) Ten percent.
(c) Twenty five percent.
(d) Ninety percent.
2. What did Peter Jahrling ultimately realize had infected the monkeys?
(c) Ebola Zaire.
(d) Simian hemorrhagic fever.
3. What is on the brush Tom Geisbert uses to fish out the sample slices?
(a) A piece of thread.
(b) A monkey hair.
(c) A human eyelash.
(d) A diamond.
4. What color is a Racal suit?
5. Where did the Jaaxes spend Thanksgiving?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Peter Cardinal's parents live?
2. What is the first symptom after being exposed to a filovirus?
3. Where does Dr. David Silverstein live?
4. Which fort are Nancy and Jerry Jaax assigned to in the Army?
5. What is the genetic code of Ebola?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is pseudomonas?
2. What does Nancy Jaax do in Gene Johnson's lab?
3. What is veterinary pathology?
4. Why is Dan Dalgard uneasy at the end of Part 2 Chapter 4?
5. How does Nancy Jaax's hobby help her confidence?
6. How does Preston distinguish parasites from predators?
7. What is unusual about the house where Nancy Jaax lives?
8. What is a diamond knife?
9. What are sentinel animals used for?
10. Why is Nancy angry with her father?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)