|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 1 Highway.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the villagers of Kasensero famous?
(a) They have many doctors there.
(b) Everyone is immune to Marburg virus.
(c) They are known as smugglers.
(d) They have found a cure for Ebola.
2. What do the eyes of the monkey that Nancy is cutting open look like?
(a) They are normal.
(b) They are red.
(c) They are yellow.
(d) They have unusually dilated pupils.
3. What must all of the animal caretakers at the monkey house now wear?
(a) Racal suits.
(b) Chemturion suits.
(c) Surgical scrubs.
4. When Peters travels to exotic locales, what does he enjoy doing?
(a) Learning the local dialect.
(b) Finding the best local herbal remedies.
(c) Eating whatever the locals eat.
(d) Meeting the local health professionals.
5. What is the name of the rapid Ebola test developed by the Army?
(a) T-61 test.
(b) Ksiazek test.
(c) Tango test.
(d) Elisa test.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the initial outbreak of Ebola Zaire begin?
2. Who was the index case of Ebola Sudan?
3. What do the Hazleton employees do with the dead monkeys?
4. What happens to Rhonda Williams in Part 2, Chapter 4?
5. Who becomes the designated team leader for USAMRIID's biohazard mission into the monkey house?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)