|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 1 Highway.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for the biocontainment pod?
(a) A bubble stretcher.
(b) Portable slammer.
(c) A refrigerator truck.
2. Who decides he is not going to go inside the monkey house because he cannot bear to see monkeys die?
(a) Dan Dalgard.
(b) Bill Volt.
(c) Gene Johnson.
(d) Jerry Jaax.
3. What are "bricks"?
(a) Cracks in the cell.
(c) Crystalloids of virus ready to hatch.
(d) Cell nucleoids.
4. What is the mandate of the CDC?
(a) To publish research papers on unusual diseases.
(b) To control disease in animals.
(c) To deal with biowarfare threats.
(d) To control human disease.
5. What is Robin MacDonald's profession?
(a) He is a hunter and safari guide.
(b) He is a veterinarian.
(c) He is an epidemiologist.
(d) He is a medical doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What room does Dalgard give the Army permission to enter and euthanize the monkeys?
2. What is the fatality rate of Marburg virus?
3. What does Jahrling tell Dalgard is "definitely" present in the monkey house?
4. What is the first symptom after being exposed to a filovirus?
5. What happens to Rhonda Williams in Part 2, Chapter 4?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)