|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 3 91-Tangos.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the mandate of the CDC?
(a) To publish research papers on unusual diseases.
(b) To deal with biowarfare threats.
(c) To control disease in animals.
(d) To control human disease.
2. When Peters travels to exotic locales, what does he enjoy doing?
(a) Finding the best local herbal remedies.
(b) Eating whatever the locals eat.
(c) Meeting the local health professionals.
(d) Learning the local dialect.
3. Who follows the ambulance that leaves the monkey house?
(a) Officials from USAMRIID.
(b) Officials from the CDC.
(c) The news media.
(d) Jerry and Nancy Jaax.
4. What does Tom Geisbert think has infected his cells after looking at them through the electron microscope?
(a) Simian hemorrhagic fever.
5. Who was Peter Cardinal's doctor at Nairobi Hospital?
(a) Dr. Shem Musoke.
(b) Dr. David Silverstein.
(c) Dr. Antonia Bagshawe.
(d) Dr. Nancy Jaax.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport does Nancy Jaax participate in?
2. What kind of animal lived on the roof of Peter Cardinal's house?
3. Where does Dr. David Silverstein live?
4. Why does Jerry not allow Swiderski to go on the mission?
5. How many workers are employed in the building during the mission?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)