|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 3 91-Tangos.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do elephants travel into Kitum Cave?
(a) To have their babies.
(b) To get salt.
(c) To find water.
(d) To escape poachers.
2. Where does Dr. Peter Tukei work?
(a) For the CDC.
(b) Nairobi Hospital.
(c) The Kenya Medical Research Institute.
(d) At USAMRIID.
3. What is a nickname for crab-eating monkeys?
(a) Fish monkeys.
(b) Medical monkeys.
(c) Weaver monkeys.
4. Why does Nancy's father want to go to Mexico?
(a) To find a new wife.
(b) To find a new job.
(c) To retire.
(d) To find a cure for his cancer.
5. Who becomes the designated team leader for USAMRIID's biohazard mission into the monkey house?
(a) C.J. Peters.
(b) Nancy Jaax.
(c) Gene Johnson.
(d) Tom Geisbert.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who picked up the sample of Peter Cardinal's blood in Washington, DC?
2. Where did Jerry and Nancy Jaax meet?
3. Who decides he is not going to go inside the monkey house because he cannot bear to see monkeys die?
4. What has happened to one of the animal caretakers in the monkey house?
5. What is the name of the doctor who treats Charles Monet?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)