|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 5 Medusa.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the nicknames of USAMRIID?
(a) The Maze.
(b) The Fort.
(c) The Institute.
(d) The Department.
2. What is Ebola virus named for?
(a) Dr. Ebola, the person who first isolated it.
(b) The Ebola River.
(c) The Ebola Institute, where it was identified.
(d) John Ebola, the index case.
3. What are red eyes often a sign of?
4. Who is the strain of Ebola Zaire in the U.S. Army's freezers named after?
(a) Mr. Yu G.
(b) Sister M. E.
(c) Charles Monet.
(d) Nurse Mayinga.
5. What are viruses made of?
(a) DNA or RNA.
(b) Oxygen and hydrogen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on the brush Tom Geisbert uses to fish out the sample slices?
2. What is Peter Jahrling's tentative diagnosis of what is happening to the monkeys?
3. What disease did Peter Cardinal die from?
4. Where did Peter Cardinal's parents live?
5. Where does Dr. David Silverstein live?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)