|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 5 Medusa.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom Geisbert realize the "pepper" is that he sees in the cells?
(a) Inclusion bodies.
(c) Bits of hair.
2. What kind of animal lived on the roof of Peter Cardinal's house?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A weaverbird.
(c) A rock hyrax.
(d) A rabbit.
3. Where did Jerry and Nancy Jaax meet?
(a) In the Army.
(b) On a blind date.
(c) In grade school.
(d) Veterinary school.
4. What is the name of the doctor who treats Charles Monet?
(a) Shem Musoke.
(b) Nancy Jaax.
(c) Peter Cardinal.
5. What is on Peter Jahrling's license plate?
(c) VRS HNTR.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the genetic code of Ebola?
2. How many monkeys are imported into the United States each year for medical research?
3. Where does Dr. David Silverstein live?
4. Who picked up the sample of Peter Cardinal's blood in Washington, DC?
5. Where did Peter Cardinal's parents live?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)