|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3 Exposure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal lived on the roof of Peter Cardinal's house?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A weaverbird.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A rock hyrax.
2. What is the first symptom after being exposed to a filovirus?
(a) Bleeding gums.
(b) A headache.
(c) Third spacing.
(d) Blurred vision.
3. Who worked in the Yambuku Mission Hospital?
(a) Spanish doctors.
(b) The Zairean military.
(c) Belgian nuns.
(d) The government.
4. Where was the headquarters of Gene Johnson's Kitum Cave expedition?
(a) Peter Cardinal's parents' home.
(b) The Kenya Medical Research Institute.
(c) The Mount Elgon Lodge.
(d) Nairobi Hospital.
5. Where does Dr. Peter Tukei work?
(a) For the CDC.
(b) Nairobi Hospital.
(c) The Kenya Medical Research Institute.
(d) At USAMRIID.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is listed as Charles Monet's official cause of death?
2. What does the word "filovirus" mean in Latin?
3. What are viruses made of?
4. Where did Jerry and Nancy Jaax meet?
5. How many biocontainment levels are in USAMRIID?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)