|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3 Exposure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who worked in the Yambuku Mission Hospital?
(a) Belgian nuns.
(b) Spanish doctors.
(c) The government.
(d) The Zairean military.
2. What is a "hatbox"?
(a) A biohazard container.
(b) Where the space suits are kept.
(c) A place to store tape and bandages.
(d) A decontamination room.
3. What state is Nancy Jaax from?
4. What major metropolitan area is Reston, VA closest to?
(a) Richmond, VA.
(b) Raleigh, NC.
(c) Baltimore, MD.
(d) Washington, DC.
5. What is one of the nicknames of USAMRIID?
(a) The Institute.
(b) The Maze.
(c) The Fort.
(d) The Department.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are red eyes often a sign of?
2. What does it mean to put a sample "in the beam"?
3. Why do Charles Monet and his lady friend travel to Kitum Cave?
4. What color is a Racal suit?
5. What is in the samples that Dan Dalgard sends to USAMRIID?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)