|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 8 Cardinal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state is Nancy Jaax from?
2. What is the "first line of defense" against a hot agent?
(b) Sticky tape.
(c) A vaccine.
3. What sport does Nancy Jaax participate in?
(a) Martial arts.
4. Which fort are Nancy and Jerry Jaax assigned to in the Army?
(a) Fort Dix.
(b) Fort LeBoeuf.
(c) Fort Detrick.
(d) Fort Bragg.
5. Who was Peter Cardinal's doctor at Nairobi Hospital?
(a) Dr. David Silverstein.
(b) Dr. Nancy Jaax.
(c) Dr. Antonia Bagshawe.
(d) Dr. Shem Musoke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are red eyes often a sign of?
2. Why do Charles Monet and his lady friend travel to Kitum Cave?
3. Why can't Nancy work in Level 3?
4. Why are the villagers of Kasensero famous?
5. What is one of the nicknames of USAMRIID?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)